Homeopathy Medicine for Partial Prolapse Of Rectum
Mucosal prolapse is another name for partial prolapse.The lining (mucous membrane) of the rectum slides out of place and usually sticks out of the anusThis can occur when someone tries too hard to go to the bathroom. Children under the age of two are most likely to experience this.
Partial prolapsed can also be caused by a torn perineum, excessive coughing, or staining at the stool due to urethral obstruction brought on by an enlarged prostate. Over time, this partial prolapse can progress to complete prolapsed. This type of protrusion is also seen in children who are malnourished and have diminished para-rectal fat. In adults, it can also happen because of a partial loss of anal sphincter tone.
Causes of Rectal Prolapse of Rectum
- Cystic fibrosis: If a child’s rectal prolapse has no apparent cause, cystic fibrosis testing may be necessary.
- being born with an anus that required surgery.
- physical issues such as deformities.
- Straining during bowel movements.
Risk factors for adults include:
- constipation-related straining when going to the bathroom.
- tissue harm brought on by childbirth or surgery.
- a natural age-related weakening of the pelvic floor muscles.
Symptoms of Rectal Prolapse of Rectum
Rectal prolapse’s initial signs and symptoms include:
- Fecal incontinence is the loss of stool through the anus.
- a wet anus is one that has leaked blood or mucus.
Rectal prolapse can also cause the following symptoms:
- having the impression that one’s bowels are full and having a strong urge to urinate.
- small, numerous stool passages.
- the sensation that one cannot completely empty one’s stomach.
- bleeding, itchiness, and anal pain.
- tissue protruding from the anus that is bright red.
Homeopathic Treatment of Rectal Prolapse of Rectum
Hydrastis CanadensisWhen there is rectal prolapse and an anal fissure, there is a sinking sensation in the abdomen, and there is raw discomfort in the rectum during stools that lasts for a long time, it is indicated. It is also helpful for proctitis.
Aloe socotrinaUseful for colic and diarrhea that is accompanied by feelings of anal sphincter weakness and loss of control, as well as for haemorrhoids that protrude like a bunch of grapes and are painful and tender, as well as when there are pulsations and burning in the rectum.
Sepia officinalis –Given when pains suddenly appear in the rectum and vagina. Helpful for Piles, generally bleeding, during pregnancy, painful while walking. Useful when there is bleeding during stools and fullness of the rectum that has prolapsed after smoking. There is a sense of weight and ball in the rectum.
Ruta graveolens –Useful for constipation alternating with mucous-laden stools, stricture of the rectum with difficult feces that only pass when strained, protrusion of the rectum after straining for stools after delivery, and urging for stools with only the rectum protruding.