Dr. Reckeweg Arnica Montana 30 CH (11ml) : After Injuries, Bruises, hairfall, Joint pains, Mouth ulcers, Bleeding
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr Reckeweg Arnica Montana(Dilution)
Leopardsbane is its common name.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr Reckeweg Arnica Montana
- Arnica Montana works effectively to relieve the symptoms caused by wounds, fear, or anger.
- The use of arnica as a first aid in complaints of injuries is related to any complaints that follow falls.
- It is best for those who are highly sensitive to mechanical harm, as well as for those who get seasick or get motion sickness on trains.
- Complaints that come on suddenly, pains that feel bruised and limp, and soreness in the injured areas are all symptoms of recent injury.
- When bleeding develops following injuries or after childbirth, it is helpful to check the bleeding.
- Effects following Injuries, Falls, Contusions, or any complaints of any system of the body that are related to a sore, bruised feeling.
- After grief’s aftereffects, such as an unexpected financial setback or psychological trauma.
- With the aid of arnica, constant anxiety and a desire to be alone are reduced, as well as indifference and simple exhaustion following mental strain.
- Fear when making decisions, a lack of ideas, restlessness, and a refusal to express feelings, even when they are present, are all signs that someone is ill but pretending to be fine.
- Fights with friends and family, is mischievous and funny, and lashes out in rage at the slightest provocation.
- Headache and eye heaviness are stitching together.
- Headaches that feel like they are burning and heating up, as well as having cold spots on the forehead and experiencing constant dizziness—especially when walking.
- A tingling sensation at the top of the head, ascent pains, and fall-related aftereffects.
- Applying this to the afflicted area is helpful for encouraging hair growth.
teeth, face, and mouth
- Arnica primarily aids puffy cheeks, sunken faces, and pustulose eruptions around the eyes.
- Submaxillary and neck gland swelling that hurts, along with thirst-inducing dry mouth
- With the aid of Arnica Montana, lip ulceration, dryness, and fissure are significantly diminished.
- A bitter taste in the mouth and sore gums following tooth extraction.
- teeth that are loose and a feeling of length.
eye, ear, and nose
- Eyelid swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, and discharge are all present along with red, swollen eyes.
- Due to feeling dizzy when their eyes are closed, patients who keep their eyes open may find relief from arnica.
- Tingling in the nose accompanied by turbinates that are swollen, nares that are ulcerated, and nasal bones
- breathing is hard and there is a burning in the nose, and there is bleeding from the nose, and the nose hurts.
- Shooting pains in the ear and surrounding area following injury; tinnitus; sounds heard in the ear.
- Arnica can help to alleviate hearing difficulties caused by ear buzzing.
breathing system and throat
- Useful in treating tonsillitis and short-term, mouth-breathing bad breath. Burning in the throat, uneasiness, soreness, and dryness.
- Arnica can effectively treat hoarseness caused by excessive vocal use.
- Excessive breathing difficulty accompanied by a cough that gets worse at night, when you yawn, you can’t get the expectorate out of your throat so you swallow it.
Abdomen and stomach:
- a feeling of pressure and tightness in the chest and back, along with a desire to vomit, accompany the nausea.
- In addition to vomiting what was taken (eating) along with a blood mixture, there is a rising of salt like water in the mouth.
- Hepatic shooting pans, a painful and tender liver, and splenic area pain are all symptoms.
- Passes wind and experiences sever, colicky abdominal pains.
Stool and urinary tract:
- irregular, pale urine urination that occurs frequently during the night while in bed.
- suffering while urinating and passing blood.
- Sharp, shooting pains accompanied by threadworm complaints, constipation with labored bowel movements, and bleeding after stomas have been passed.
- Dysentric, liquid, undigested material in the stool, pain, and the desire to lie down after each stool are all symptoms.
Neck, skeleton, and extremities:
- Arnica is highly recommended for complaints of back pain, limb pain after strenuous activity, and difficulty walking straight due to back pain.
- Upper limb pain that originates in the lower limbs and rises.
- Arnica Montana relieves cramps in the fingers, weakness, and swollen veins in the hand that make it difficult to hold things.
- neck glands are swollen and painfully weakened, along with the neck muscles.
- sensation similar to a sprain, joint pain accompanied by tenderness and swelling, as well as tingling and stiffness in the limbs after exercise
- body trembling accompanied by muscle jerking.
- Black and blue spots on the body, mild inflammatory eruptions accompanied by redness, and small, hot, tender boils.
Side effects of Dr Reckeweg Arnica Montana:
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking of Dr Reckeweg Arnica Montana:
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin
|30 CH / 30CH