Leucorrhoea is a distressing vaginal condition in women with white fluid discharge from the vagina. Dr. Reckeweg Bio-Combination 13 Tablet is a homoeopathic remedy used to treat leucorrhoea. It is also helpful in treating conditions like prostration and backache. It lessens girls’ weakness and menstrual pain during adolescence.
- phosphoric acid cacarea
- Sulfuric acid kalium
- Kalium phosphate
- Muriatic acid, natrum
- Treatment for prostration and leucorrhea that works
- reduces burning during menstruation in the uterus and vagina.
- When menstrual discharge is excessive, putrid-smelling, and offensive to the senses, it can be helpful.
- relieves incredibly painful menstrual stomach pain
- after discharge, lessens the general lassitude of girls.
Children should take 1-2 tablets four times a day for adults, and as prescribed by a doctor, while adults should take 4 tablets four times a day.
Observations on safety
- Before using, closely examine the label.
- Keep children’s reach away from this.
- use as directed by a physician
- Keep your items somewhere dry and cool.
- Avoid exposure to the sun’s rays.
|Shelf Life||Long Life|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|For Use By||Women / Female|
|Suitable For||Veg / Vegetarian|