Dr. Reckeweg Belladonna 3X (11ml) : Boils, blisters, acne, rash, itching, redness, eruptions, Inflammation
Table of Contents
Also known as
Dr. Reckeweg Belladonna
Common name: Nightshade of Death
Causes & Symptoms Dr. Reckeweg Belladonna
- Belladonna is a popular treatment for high temperatures, neuralgia, and pain that manifest suddenly and violently in response to air currents, chilly winds, uncovering the head, and summer sun exposure.
- Other inflammatory conditions such as tonsillitis, appendicitis, conjunctivitis, etc. can benefit from belladonna’s anti-inflammatory properties.
- Belladonna has a noticeable effect on headaches brought on by cold or heat from the sun, from haircuts, sudden and violent headaches, intense periodical nervous congestive headaches, rush of blood to the head with pulsation of cerebral arteries, jerking headaches made worse by slight motion, jarring, noise light, touch, or lying down, and made better by a tight bandage.
- Belladonna also aids in the treatment of vertigo with a tendency to fall to the left or backwards, vertigo brought on by bending over, rising after bending over, or changing positions, and air sickness.
- Belladonna is also effective in treating a variety of gastrointestinal issues, including mouth dryness with or without thirst, trembling, stammering speech, and suddenly inflamed cervical glands.
- Belladonna is also beneficial for pain brought on by gallstones, which causes tenderness in the abdomen and an uncomfortable swelling that makes it difficult to touch.
- Belladonna is also helpful for skin conditions like boils and acne. It is helpful for boils in the early stages before pus forms, when there is redness, swelling, and heat of the affected area, as well as when the skin is dry, hot, and burning.
- Belladonna has a significant effect on the vascular system, skin, and glands. It acts upon every part of the nervous system, causing active congestion, ferocious excitement, perverted special senses, twitching, convulsions, and pain.
- Belladonna is consistently linked to hot, red skin, flushed face, glaring eyes, throbbing carotids, excited mental state, hyperaesthesia of all senses, delirium, restless sleep, convulsive movements, dry mouth and throat with water aversion, and sharp, stabbing pains.
- Excellent treatment for children with epileptic seizures, vomiting, goiter, and protruding eyes.
- Belladonna also represents the violent nature of the attack and the suddenness of the onset, which are symptoms of air sickness experienced by aviators.
– Frequently a balance of emotions, including fits of rage, etc.
– Sharp senses; sensitive to noise, light, and jar.
– Anger outbursts that come on suddenly.
– Aversion to dogs.
– Desire to spit, bite, pull, and hit people.
– Bangs his head against a wall.
– Intent on running away and hiding.
– Manic episodes and violent urges.
Patient experiences intense feelings and vivid imaginations. He lives in his own world, oblivious to the realities around him because he is preoccupied with specters and visions.
A variety of visual hallucinations swarm around him and come from within, despite the retina’s insensitivity to real objects.
He experiences hallucinations, sees monsters, and hideous faces. He also experiences delirium, frightening images, and terrifying rages that cause him to bite, strike, and otherwise act out in a crazed manner.
Perversity with tears, loss of consciousness, reluctance to speak, acuteness of all senses, and changeability.
– Strong, vital, and abundant.
– Pulsing pains and flushing in the circulation.
– Pains, particularly neuralgic pain, come and go quickly.
– Twitches and convulsions.
-Worse on the right
Worse at 3 p.m.
Worse jar, movement noise, light, and touch.
Sun and worsening heat.
– Worse Draft; after getting too hot, it gets cold.
– Worse Sudden temperature changes.
Worse menstrual cycles and hormonal changes.
– It is better to lie on your stomach.
– A better head-covering, semi-erect position.
violent attack that begins suddenly.
-A throbbing headache, a bright red discoloration of the throat, and dryness
Cold limbs with a hot head.
– Glistening eyes and an odd gaze.
– Have hallucinations and delirium easily.
beverages and food
Better: Cold applications, dark room, pressure, sitting, after cutting hair; caused by hormonal changes. – Pain, especially in forehead, also occiput, and temples throbbing, hammering, and bending forward. – Head boring into pillow; drawn backward and rolls from side to side.
Worse turning in bed and head movement during vertigo.
– Headache that feels like it is about to explode due to high blood pressure.
-Sinusitis: heavy feeling; worse with light touch; better with firm pressure
-Chest pain coupled with cold feet
Palpitations and labored breathing in the head
– Hair splits, is dry, and falls out; headache is worse on the right side and when lying down; after-hair-cut complications, such as colds, etc.
– A fear of light.
– Wide-open eyes.
– Deep eye-thumping while on the couch.
Eyes appear swollen, protruding, brilliant, and dry with a burning sensation. Conjunctiva is red.
– Squinting, diplopia, and lid spasms; the appearance of fire in the eyes.
– Eyelid swelling, a sensation of the eyes being partially closed, and a congested fundus
– Right side otitis is worse; the pain is intense.
Right ear ringing and humming are symptoms of Menniere’s disease.
– External and middle ear pain that is tearing.
– The injected and enlarged tympanic membrane.
Swollen parotid gland, sensitivity to loud noises, and acute hearing
– Otitis media. Debilitating pain from the ear causes the child to cry out while they are sleeping. The pain is intense and beating in time with the heartbeat.
– Autophony, which is the sensation of hearing one’s own voice in one’s ear.
– A bright red, hypertensive nosebleed (epistaxis).
– Irritation in the tip of the nose, redness, and swelling.
– Blood and mucus-tainted coryza.
Gumboil. Teeth pain that is dry and throbbing.
Strawberry tongue, swollen, painful, and with red edges on the tongue.
– Teeth grinding and stuttering
– The face’s muscles are convulsing, the upper lip is swollen, and it is red, bluish-red, hot, and shining.
– Acne: bright red, large, excruciating boils that leave scars
– Muscle twitches and a flushed face caused by facial neuralgia.
– Groaning while you’re asleep.
– Right-side worsening of the tonsillitis.
– The right side of the body is more red and feels dry, as if it were glazed.
– Excessively large tonsils; a tight feeling in the throat; difficulty swallowing, especially liquids.
– A lumpy sensation, a dry, constricted feeling in the esophagus, throat spasms, a persistent desire to swallow, and a scraping sensation.
– Extremely sensitive deglutition muscles. Mucous membrane hypertrophy.
– Back pain that radiates; lying on the stomach is better.
– Appetite loss; dislike of milk and meat.
– Constriction and spasmodic pain radiating to the spine in the epigastrium.
– Vomiting and nausea, a strong desire for cold water, stomach spasms, and empty retching.
– Uncontrollable vomiting, a fear of drinking, and spasmodic hiccough
– Transverse colon: palpable, protruding colitis.
– Appendicitis; pain made better by lying on the abdomen; pain made worse by light touch.
– Pain as if a hand were clutching it; worse, a jar or pressure. Distended, hot, tender, and swollen.
– Extreme sensitivity to touch, bedclothes, etc. – Cutting pain across; stitches in left side of abdomen; pain when coughing, sneezing, or touching it
– Shuddering during bowel movements, thin, green, dysenteric.
– Backache makes the piles more sensitive, and there is stinging pain in the rectum.
– Hemorrhoids: swollen, painful, and easily touched.
Urine that is scanty, has tenesmus, is dark and turbid, and is highly phosphate-loaded. Retention. Acute urinary infections.
– Frequent and profuse urination, droppings that don’t stop.
– Haematuria, which is when there is blood in the urine but no obvious pathology.
– Hypertrophy of the prostate.
– Hard, dilated, and inflamed testicles.
– Genital nighttime perspiration.
– Prostatic fluid is flowing; desire is lessened.
genitalia of women
– Right ovarian infections
Metrorrhagia (irregular periods): hot and bright red blood mixed with dark clothing.
– Sensitive downward pressure, as if the viscera would all protrude from the genitals.
– Dragging around the loins, vaginal dryness and heat, and sacral pain.
Menstruation increased; it was bright red, premature, and excessively abundant. Menstruation and lochia were both extremely unpleasant and hot.
Cutting hip-to-hip pain, labor pains that come on suddenly, redness around the nipple, and mastitis pain that radiates in throbbing, crimson streaks.
– Breast tumors, pain worse lying down, feel heavy, hard, and red.
Diminished lochia, hot gushes of blood, foul-smelling hemorrhages
– BARKING Short, dry cough that tickles; worse at night
– Dryness in trachea, larynx, nose, and feeling of soreness in the larynx.
– Cheyne-Stokes respiration was oppressed, brisk, and uneven.
– Hoarseness without pain; voice loss.
– Cough with left hip pain, a whooping cough, a barking cough, stomach pain prior to an attack, blood expectoration, and chest stitches.
– Cough, high, piping voice, and very painful larynx that feels like a foreign body is inside of it.
Every time you breathe, you moan.
– The right side is more affected by mastitis (breast gland inflammation).
– A violent palpitation that echoed in the head and was accompanied by labored breathing.
– Body throbbing and palpitations with the slightest effort.
Heartbeat was swift but weak, and it seemed excessively large.
– Head congestion and chilly extremities.
– Swollen, red, shining joints with shooting pains down the limbs.
– Alternating rheumatic pains, jerking limbs, spasms, and limping uncontrollably.
– Swollen glands in the neck, a stiff neck, and a splitting pain in the nape of the neck.
– Dorsal pressure causes the most discomfort.
– Leg and hip pain associated with lumbago
– Talking or snoring while asleep.
Dreams of falling and awakens unexpectedly.
– Placement: on the stomach.
– Sensitive, swollen, and dry; smooth, scarlet burns
– Highly sun-sensitive
– Pustules on the face; scarlatina-like eruption that spreads suddenly.
– Acne rosacea, boils, swollen, tender, and red glands
Alternating redness and pallor of the skin are signs of suppurative wounds.
– Erysipelas and indurations following inflammation.
– A state of high fever and relative toxaemia absence.
– Feet were icy cold; the air was burning, odorous, and steaming.
– Only dry sweat on the head; fever without thirst.
– Crying, teeth-gritting, and restlessness.
– Blood vessel pulsation kept them awake.
– Screams aloud while dozing off. Sleep deprivation accompanied by drowsiness.
– Places hands beneath head while asleep.
– Boric acid, calcarea carbonica, carbo vegetabilis, hepar sulphuricum, lachasis, mercurius solubilis, natrum muriaticum, silica, sulphur, and variolinum.
– After noon, lying down, touch, jar, noise, draught; better, semi-erect.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Belladonna
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Belladonna
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Belladonna
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|