Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba 1X (Q) Mother Tincture (20ml) : Dryness, constipation, multiple joint pains, stiffness, swelling
Also known as
3, 2, 7, and 9 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba
Common name: untamed hops
Causes and symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba
- Bryonia is helpful for pains that are worse with motion and better with rest, such as the recognizable stitching pains that are everywhere but particularly in the chest and are made worse by pressure.
- The patient with Bryonia alba is agitated, experiences vertigo when raising their head, has a pressive headache, dry, parched lips, and mouth, as well as excessive thirst, bitter taste, sensitive epigastrium, and the sensation of having a stone in their stomach.
- The herb bryonia alba is excellent for treating large, hard stools that are also dry.
- Coryza talks about his daily activities and sneezes frequently. He also has a dry nose, a loss of smell, and he cannot stand motion.
- Bryonia Alba is a popular arthritis treatment. The knee joints are stiff and painful. The left arm and left leg move constantly when there is a fever. The feet are hot and swollen. The joints are red, swollen, and hot with stitching pain that is relieved by pressure and by lying on the painful side. The joints get worse with the least amount of movement.
- Dry cough, which is brought on by catching a cold or becoming too hot in the summer and is characterized by gagging, vomiting, and stitching pain in the chest, is another respiratory symptom that Bryonia Alba treats. It also helps with bronchitis, asthma, and the early stages of pneumonia.
- With regard to gastro-intestinal symptoms, Bryonia Alba is effective. These include dryness of the mucus membrane of the entire alimentary canal, well-defined dryness of mouth, dyspepsia with soreness in stomach, immediate bile vomiting, pain in the abdomen that is worse after eating and is not relieved by pressure, and gastric pain.
- Bryonia Alba is also helpful in gastro enteritis causing diarrhoea. Morning diarrhoea as soon as the patient gets out of bed and places their feet on the floor. Watery stool containing undigested food particles. Constipation manifests as dry, hard, knotty as if burned. Headache due to constipation. Thirst for large quantity of cold water at long intervals.
- Bryonia Alba also relieves bursting-type headaches, which feel as though the contents of the head would be forced out of the skull and are made worse by motion, early in the day, and better by pressure and lying on the painful side. These headaches are brought on by cold air drafts, constipation, and ironing.
- Bryonia alba affects those with a strong, firm fiber and dark complexion, as well as those who have a tendency toward leanness and irritability, and dryness permeates the entire remedy.
- The key characteristics of bryonia alba include aggravation by MOTION and amelioration REST. Children dislike being carried or raised.
Irritable, reserved, and desirous of solitude.
– Concerns about the future, starvation fear, and poverty fear.
Possession-centered and materialistic
– Lack of confidence, isolation from others, and a tendency to withdraw.
– Business-related thoughts and conversations; driven.
– A lack of hope for healing; a tendency to blame others for their pain.
– Morning dreariness made waking up and exerting myself worse.
Children often ask for items that are hard to come by, so throw them away right away (Cham).
He is delirious, extremely irritable, and loses his sense of humor easily. He also wants to go home.
– Worse MOTION but may be restless due to intense pain, better rest
– Heat, excessive heat.
Pressure, positioned on a painful side.
– Worse applications of cold, with the exception of the stomach.
Acute illnesses frequently start out slowly.
• Strains, cuts, and other wounds
Rapid onset but acute (Gels).
Large amounts of water should be consumed frequently and frequently spaced out.
Additionally possible are thirstless and dry mouth.
Pains that are aggravated by HEAT and SLIGHT MOTION.
beverages and food
– A craving for meat, oysters, milk-warm beverages, or cold beverages.
– Dislike: BULKY.
– made worse by bread and beans.
– Strong THIRST for lots of it (often or over long periods).
– A sinking feeling through the bed sensation.
– Pain: begins over LEFT eye, moves to occiput and entire head, Worse on moving eyes, light (=motion of iris), jar, cough, touch, and when constipated, Better by pressure, holding head, and closing eyes.
nausea, dizziness, lightheadedness upon rising, and confusion.
frontal headache and involvement of the frontal sinuses
– Aching in the moving lids or eyes.
Glaucoma. Pressing, squeezing, aching pain
Hearing loss, ear roaring, and buzzing
– Constant nose bleeding (Epistaxis), especially right after rising in the morning when menstruation should start.
– Swelling at the tip of the nose that feels like it would break an ulcer when touched. – Coryza with shooting and aching in the forehead.
– Chewing motion in cerebral involvement in fever or arteriosclerosis.
– chapped, dry lips.
– Excessive thirst and mouth, tongue, and throat dryness.
– Browning or whitening of the tongue.
– Astringent flavor.
– Cracked, chapped, and parched lips.
– Old smokers’ lower lip burning, along with swollen, dry, black, and cracked lips.
– Lying on the painful side while in cold water relieves pain.
Dryness, swallowing difficulty, feeling scraped, and constricted (Bell).
– Tough mucus in the trachea and larynx that was only loosened after much hawking; worse when entering a warm room.
– Changes in taste and erratic, abnormal appetite.
Warm beverages help with gastroenteritis.
– Vomiting after eating or drinking warm liquids, while coughing, or on the slightest motion.
– Feeling as if a stone is in your stomach; this sensation is worse after eating.
– Queasy feeling and lightheadedness after standing up.
– An upset stomach that worsens when you cough.
– Epigastrium sensitivity to touch and dyspeptic conditions during the hot summer months.
– Lying on the painful side, appendicitis is worsened by touch and improved by pressure.
– Lying on your right side is best if you have liver pain.
– Abdominal wall tenderness, stitching, pressure, coughing, and breathing; burning pain.
– Dryness and constipation.
– Motion-induced diarrhea; the morning after getting up and moving; fruit; warm weather.
Constipation, large, brown, thick, bloody stools that seem to be burned, hard, dry, as if burned, worse in the morning, after moving, in hot weather, after being heated, after drinking cold beverages, during hot spells.
Menses that are too early or excessively frequent; that are suppressed and accompanied by headaches or leg pain that is worsened by movement.
– Milk fever, pain in right ovary as if torn, extending to thigh, stitching pains in ovaries on deep inspiration, very sensitive to touch.
– Breast abscess, hot, painful breasts during menstruation, and hard, burning breast pain.
– Nasal bleeding that occurs frequently when menstruation begins.
– Ovaritis, irregular menstruation, and symptoms of the stomach.
– Intermenstrual pain that is intensely painful in the pelvis and the abdomen.
Dry, painful motion that hurts more, warm room
– Mastitis, Bronchitis, Pleuritis, and Pneumonia.
– Holding the chest still while coughing causes pain.
Pleuritis-related pain when inhaling.
Hoarseness that is worse in the open air and pain in the larynx and trachea.
– An irritated upper trachea causing a dry, hacking cough.
Dry nighttime cough that forces you to sit up; worsens after eating or drinking; comes with chest stitches; and produces rust-colored sputum when expected.
– Needs to expand the lungs; frequently wants to take deep breaths; caused by stitches in the chest; difficult, quick breathing; worse with every movement.
His head is pressed against his sternum as he coughs, feeling as though his chest is going to fly out from under him.
– The tracheal mucus in the expectoration is hard and brick-colored, and it falls out in lumps of jelly only after vigorous hawking.
– Cough is aggravated by entering a warm room, and there is a feeling of weight beneath the sternum that extends to the right shoulder.
Angina pectoris. Stitches in the heart region
– Stitches and stiffness in the small of the back; painful stiffness in the nape of the neck; caused by hard water and abrupt changes in the weather.
– Joint inflammation with swelling and stiffness; arthritis; gout; pain in the muscles and joints; made worse by motion and heat; made better by rest, cold, and pressure.
– Joints are red, swollen, hot, with stitches and tearing; they are stiff and painful in the knees, and they become worse with even the slightest movement.
– The left arm and leg are constantly moving, and every spot hurts when you press on it.
– Reddish-brown and hot, like beer.
To the left.
– Anger-related jaundice (Nux-v.).
– Slow onset in eruptive fevers, rash, urticaria, and vesicular eruptions.
Seborrhea: Dry, Yellow; Pale, Swollen, Dropsical; Hot, Painful.
– Extremely oily hair.
– Delirious; preoccupied with work-related issues and what he had read. Drowsy; beginning to fall asleep.
Better when lying on the painful side, pressure, resting, and cold things. Worse when warmth, any motion, morning, eating, hot weather, exertion, and touch.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba
Three times per day, mix 10 drops in a half cup of water.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Homeo Forms||Mother Tincture|
|Potency||1X (Q) / Mother Tincture, 1X|