Dr. Reckeweg Gnaphalium Polycephalum 30 CH (11ml) : Joint pain, stiffness, back pain, sciatica, colic, muscle pain, prostate
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Gnaphalium Polycephalum
Common name: weedy, aged balsa
Cause and symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Gnaphalium Polycephalum
- In cases of sciatica where the affected area is both painful and numb, this treatment is without a doubt beneficial.
- stiffness, morning diarrhea, and numerous joint pains.
- Polyuria, the overproduction of urine
- upper maxillary pain that comes and goes on both sides.
- A variety of abdominal pains, including colic.
- prostate irritation
- vomiting and hiccups are symptoms of the cholera infantum first stage.
- Pelvic girth and weight.
- scanty, painful menstruation due to dysmenorrhea.
- Having lumbar chronic pain is best relieved by lying flat.
- Lumbago accompanied by pelvic weight and lower back numbness
- Leg and foot cramps while lying in bed.
- Ankle and leg joint rheumatism pain
- Sciatica pain that is extremely painful and alternates with numbness.
- recurring foot and calf pain.
- large toe pain due to gout.
- Better, lift the limbs, and bend the knee on the stomach.
- inflammation and pain from gout
- pain in the back of the thighs, or anterior neuralgia
- Joint pain that feels like it’s oil-deprived.
- Rheumatoid neck and back muscles over time.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Gnaphalium Polycephalum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Gnaphalium Polycephalum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Gnaphalium Polycephalum
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|