Dr. Reckeweg Thiosinaminum 30 CH (11ml) : For Enlarged Glands, Strictures, Fibroids,Tinnitus, Heals scars.
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Thiosinaminum
Allyl sulphocarbamide is a chemical compound that is derived from mustard seed oil.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Thiosinaminum
- Scar tissue can be repaired with its help.
- The fibroids can be removed with the aid of thiosinaminum.
- Thiosinaminum reduces ringing in the ears, or tinnitus.
- After a healthy meal, this medication relieves indigestion and flatulence.
- Thiosinaminum produces the best results when treating conditions that cause the thickening of tissue, such as scar tissue.
- After any injury, it is also beneficial to assess any deafness brought on by a thickened eardrum.
- ear drainage as a result of otitis media.
- Thiosinaminum helps to reduce lymphatic gland inflammation (swelling).
- Both inside and outside applications are possible.
- It helps to prevent adhesions and strictures in the rectum and dissolves fibroids.
Thiosinaminum is used to treat fibrous band induced tinnitus.
The hunger grew.
Thiosinaminum clarifies the rectum’s structural makeup.
More urine is produced, but there is no albumen or other formed matter.
When uterine appendages grow excessively, thiosinaminum is helpful.
Thiosinaminum facilitates rapid respiration.
In the affected areas, there is a burning and heat sensation.
Increased body weight
Glandular swollen areas are checked by thiosinaminum.
Additionally helpful for scar tissues, lupus, and urticaria is thiosinaminum.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Thiosinaminum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Thiosinaminum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Thiosinaminum
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|