Dr. Reckeweg Kali Sulphuricum 30 CH (11ml) : For yellow Discharges, Breathlessness,Rash, Eczema, Ringworm, Hair fall
Table of Contents
Also known as
Kalium Sulfurica, Kalium Sulf, and Kali Sulf
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Kali Sulphuricum
Called also potassium sulphate and kali sulpha
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Kali Sulphuricum
- Desquamation (PEELING) of epidermal and epithelium cells that have become detached from one another due to insufficient oxygen supply affects the access of oxygen and thereby facilitates the formation of new epithelium. Kalium Sulphuricum (potassium sulphate) aids the transfer of oxygen and is important to our skin, mucus membranes, and respiratory systems.
- Kali Sulph is a remedy for attacks of breathlessness, which are more problematic in the evening.
- In advanced stages of inflammation, kalium sulphuricum is incredibly effective.
- Indications for Kali Sulph include kidney stones, oxalate crystals in the urine, mouth breathing, sinusitis, and snoring.
- Kalium sulphuricum is indicated by ring-worm of the scalp or beard with numerous scales.
- Larynx scraping that occurs frequently, comes up after meals, and continues into the wee hours of the morning. The larynx wants to be cleared, but all that comes up is white, thick mucus.
- Kalium Sulphuricum is the recommended treatment for hair loss, baldness, and yellow dandruff.
- Kali Sulph provides relief from ailing nail and swollen skin conditions.
- Kali Sulph relieves nasal itching and bleeding when you blow in the morning.
- With Kali sulph, psoriasis and lip warts can be relieved.
- Ulcers on the legs are a sign of kali sulph, according to painful warts.
- Cold weather relieves arthritis complaints, as do migratory and joint-to-joint pains.
- Kali sulph is effective in treating male sexual incompetence.
- If you get too hot, cool off.
- Dreadful vertigo: If you look up when getting out of a lying or standing position, Kali Sulph will help.
- It helps with headache complaints that are worse in warm environments in the evening or when outside.
- Kali Sulph checks for yellow, sticky, and moist dandruff.
- When taste and smell have been lost (ozena), Kali Sulph should be used.
- Discharge: Thick, dark brown, semi-fluid, foul-smelling, yellow, alternately watery and offensive, and worse left.
- Kali Sulph relieves toothache, which is worse in enclosed spaces and better in open spaces.
- Tongue: Slimy, yellow, and occasionally with a whitish edge; covered in yellow mucus.
- The stomach feels faint, and the head feels foggy.
- When there is a tongue mucus coat and pressure, fullness, or a feeling of being overburdened in the stomach, kali sulph is helpful.
Anus and Stool
- Kali Sulph does a good job of controlling diarrhea.
- Stools: Yellow, slimy, wet, mattery thin, and repulsive
- Additionally, it helps hemorrhoids (with a yellow tongue) and constipation.
- Menses: every three weeks (ozena), too late, scant, weight, and fullness in the abdomen.
- When there is hemorrhage, leucorrhea that is yellow or mattery like water, Kali Sulph is helpful.
- Kali Sulph helps to soothe a cold’s hoarseness.
- For whooping cough with yellow, slimy skin or watery, mattery, or profuse expectoration, Kali Sulph is recommended.
Back and Neck
- Kali Sulph is characterized by a stiff neck, a left-inclined head, and raised shoulders.
- Periodic back, neck, or limb pain is alleviated; a warm environment is worse than cool air.
- Kali Sulph relieves the sudden, roving pain in the joints that results from being too hot.
Arms and Legs
- Ras poisoning manifests as an eruption on the hands’ backs and in the left axilla, near the neck.
- Kali Sulph helps to relieve a scaly eruption, which mostly affects the arms.
- Kali sulph soothes papular eruptions that are burning, itchy, and exude pus-like moisture.
- It’s recommended for sores that secrete yellow, gooey fluid, eczema, itching, and damaged nails.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Kali Sulphuricum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Kali Sulphuricum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|