Dr. Reckeweg Bio-Combination 20 Tablet helps to treat eczema brought on by uterine disorders. It is effective in treating skin that becomes dry and cracked, chaps and cracks that become very sensitive, hard skin fistulous ulcers that secrete thick yellow pus, fissures or cracks in the palms of the hands, and scar tissue that is adhesion after operations.
Table of Contents
- Fluorescing calcium
- Calcium sulfate
- Muriatic acid, natrum
- Sulfuric acid kalium
- Vitamin Sulfur
- aids in clearing up facial acne and pimples
- It aids in preventing sycosis excrescences and post-operative adhesion.
- decreases the child’s faces and scalp scurf eruptions
- aids in the treatment of body-wide skin rashes
- alleviates symptoms like itchiness and scalp eruptions
- provides relief for psoriasis and dry skin
- heals skin eruptions that resemble warts
- reduces the skin’s itchiness, soreness, and red patches.
dosage should be determined by the doctor and should range from 1 to 2 tablets 4 times per day for children to 4 tablets every three hours or four times per day for adults.
Observations on safety
- Before using, closely examine the label.
- During the course, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
- Keep children’s reach away from this.
- use as directed by a physician
- When taking the medication, keep strong mouth odors like those from coffee, onions, hing, mint, camphor, and garlic to a minimum.
- Avoid taking any other medications within 30 minutes of eating or drinking.
|Shelf Life||Long Life|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Suitable For||Veg / Vegetarian|