Dr. Reckeweg Lycopodium Clavatum 30 CH (11ml) : Bloating, Liver complaints, backache, joint pains, digestive troubles
Also known as
Lycop and lyco
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Lycopodium(Dilution)
Wolf’s-claw, also known as club moss
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Lycopodium(Dilution)
- Lycopodium is most effective for complaints brought on by fear, chagrin, anger, vexation, anxiety, and overexertion as well as for digestive problems, liver problems, and kidney complaints.
- Right-to-left symptoms, upward and downward symptoms, and symptoms that are primarily felt on the right side of the body.
- Lycopodium’s personality is marked by sensitivity; it cannot stand the cold and has a strong desire for warmth.
- The remedy lycopodium is characterized by fear: fear of being alone, fear of one’s own shadows, fear of men, and fear of accepting responsibility.
- Lacks flexibility, uses inappropriate language, misspells words, and is obstinate once he or she makes a decision.
- The patient with lycopodium enjoys being in charge and giving orders to others. They are irritable and cunning by nature, and they are unable to make decisions.
- Lack of ability to handle stress, a decline in self-esteem, and a lack of interest in social interaction.
throat, ear, and nose:
- Child keeps rubbing their nose because they have a blocked nose, difficulty breathing, and must breathe through their mouth.
- Eczema-related crusts that develop on the nose, face, and ears, as well as red, inflamed eyes, conjunctivitis, and eye distemper.
- Ear infections, otitis media, ear pain, and scalp-area eczema that begins behind the ear.
- You may experience tinnitus, ear humming, or ear echo.
- Tonsils and throat irritation are present, and after swallowing, food and liquids may cause a sore throat and dry throat.
- tongue blisters and an offensive mouth odor.
Abdomen and stomach:
- It is a known relationship between hunger and headache.
- Weakened digestion, flatulence, wind that gets worse after eating, and related liver issues are all symptoms of a bloated stomach.
- Desires for sweets, oysters, but quickly becomes satiated after eating a small amount. Appetite is good, but after eating, the stomach feels full to the throat and this feeling is not relieved by belching or eructations.
- Most stomach complaints occur after consuming cold beverages like beer or coffee.
- stomach aches following meals, gallstone colic, and painful flatulence that is difficult to pass.
- stomach and abdominal complaints that worsen following a meal.
Rectal and urinary complaints:
- Severe pain over the right side lumbar area due to renal stones associated with crying, constant urge to urinate, pain while passing urine, itching in urethra while passing urine, and increased sugar levels are the main causes of this urge.
- Having no desire to urinate, constipation, and abdominal distension as well as pressure at the anal area from hard stools.
- Hemorrhoids that stick out during a difficult bowel movement, itchy anal eruptions, and painful, burning piles while seated are all symptoms of piles.
Concerns from both genders:
- male: Prostatic complaints, weakened or absent erections, and a small, chilled, relaxed penis.
- female: Menstrual periods that are frequent, clotted, bloody, and painful with clots, as well as breast swelling and nodules, are all symptoms of vaginal dryness.
Lower and upper limb extremities
- Itching, dryness of the palms, and stiff, gouty fingers are all symptoms of pain in the bones and joints of the arms, fingers, and joints.
- Joint pain, cramps after pressure, trembling feet, especially in the evenings and at night, and pain after sitting down are other common symptoms.
- Children who suffer from this condition often have emaciation, numbness, weakness, and corns over their feet with shooting pains.
- Warts and corns that hurt when touched, a strong tendency to catch colds, and hands that are sensitive to touch and painful when touched.
- All complaints about heat or warmth are aggravated between 4 and 8 o’clock.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Lycopodium (Dilution)
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Lycopodium (Dilution)
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|