Dr. Reckeweg Paeonia Officinalis 30 CH (11ml) : Useful in varicose veins, fissures, Piles, ulcers, weakness, cramps
Table of Contents
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Paeonia Officinalis(Dilution)
Peony is its usual name.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Paeonia Officinalis
- It is linked to lower body pains and ulcers, and is said to act most noticeably on the anal and rectal regions.
- Paeonia is beneficial for sore, infuriating perineal ulcers.
- Fissures, anus ulcers, hemorrhoids, and a perineum with crusts are all conditions that are less common as a result.
- In cases of severe pain occurring before and after each bowel movement, paeonia is effective.
- It alleviates complaints of abrupt, pasty diarrhea and abdominal dizziness.
- Anal region swelling with severe scratching in the afternoon and round-edged ulcers.
- This medication provides relief for piles, fissures, and fistulas.
- This medication lessens the burning sensation that follows bowel movements.
- Paeonia is an effective remedy for severe pain in the extremities, weakness, and trouble walking.
- Weakness and calf muscle cramps are symptoms of leg trembling brought on by pain.
- Paeonia helps to lessen skin burns, abscesses, and ulcers with foul-smelling discharge.
- Relief is provided for ulcer-related swelling, biting, and itching.
- Paeonia can help with insomnia and other sleep issues.
- It works on sensitive, painful varicose veins as well as ulcers below and around the coccyx.
- lessens the itching, burning, and general swelling associated with ulcers brought on by nettles, pressure sores, etc.
- Upon touching my right great toe, I felt like a splinter was sticking in the skin, and my left little toe was in excruciating pain.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Paeonia Officinalis (Dilution)
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Paeonia Officinalis
3 times a day, mix 5 drops with 1/4 cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|