Dr. Reckeweg Pertussinum 30 CH (11ml) : For cough, heat flushes, sore throat, breathlessness
Table of Contents
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Pertussinum(Dilution)
taken from the whooping cough virus’s stringy, glairy mucus
Common Name: The whooping cough nosode is Coqueluchin.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Pertussinum
- Other spasmodic coughs and coughing fits are covered by it.
- Cough brought on by severe throat tickling.
- Pertussinum is indicated by a severe facial flushing accompanied by a cough.
- In the morning, a coughing fit is relieved by taking pertussinum.
- choking fits accompanied by a cough and stinging pain in or on the chest.
- This treatment alleviates coryza-related hacking cough.
- This remedy should be used when coughing is brought on by severe throat tickling.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Pertussinum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Pertussinum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Pertussinum
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|