SBL Andrographis Paniculata 30 CH (30ml) : Helps in common cold, pain in abdomen, liver enlargement, appetite loss
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Andrographis Paniculata(Dilution)
A bitter plant is used to make mother tincture.
Kalmegh is a common name
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Andrographis Paniculata
- Sweating and cold water are better for complaints.
- Andrographis is helpful for infections, such as wounds, ulcers, and itching, as well as conditions like an enlarged liver, jaundice, and liver damage brought on by medications.
- With the aid of andrographis, swollen tonsils, allergies, bronchitis, and artery hardening are all lessened.
- It aids in lowering the body’s levels of sugar and cholesterol.
Patients who have a bitter taste in their mouth, are easily irritated, sluggish, and dislike working or speaking can benefit from andrographis.
Giddiness, head heaviness, and throbbing headaches can all be treated with andrographis.
- Concerns about the liver benefit from its use.
- Andrographis is used to improve bile flow and reduce liver enlargement as well as chest burning and flatulence.
- In complaints of loss of appetite, abdominal heaviness, and generalized weakness, it is helpful.
- Andrographis can help people who have trouble passing their stools.
Mouth and Nose:
- Andrographis is beneficial for watery nasal discharge and sporadic sneezing.
- It eases symptoms like a sore throat, inflammation, and swallowing difficulties.
As an anti-inflammatory, it is helpful when getting better from medical conditions.
Side effects of SBL Andrographis Paniculata (Dilution)
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Andrographis Paniculata
3 times a day, mix 5 drops with 1/4 cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|