Dr. Reckeweg Strychninum 30 CH (11ml) : For weakness of muscles, stroke, numbness, convulsion, palpitation.
Table of Contents
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Strychninum Phosphoricum(Dilution)
Common Name: Strychnin’s phosphoryl
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Strychninum Phosphoricum
- Muscle twitching, stiffness, weakness, and power loss are the results of its action on the muscles.
- Both the mind and the circulatory system are affected, resulting in irregular heartbeat.
- Motion makes symptoms worse; rest and fresh air make them better.
- Back pain that radiates to the front of the chest and is accompanied by weakness and burning.
- vital organ fatty degeneration, flushing, constriction of the throat, and aggravation after sleeping.
- After eating, you may experience a sharp headache over your eyes and a feeling of constriction in your throat.
- fear, incapacity, and sensitivity to stimuli from outside the body.
- A small jerk may only affect the hand, arm, or foot, but it is a sudden, violent contraction of the muscles that comes and goes as quickly as lightning.
- feet that are colder than they are numb.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Strychninum Phosphoricum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Strychninum Phosphoricum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Strychninum Phosphoricum
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|