SBL Acid Aceticum 30 CH (30ml) : For joint swelling, Acidity, Weakness after Injury, operations, gastritis
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
About Acid Aceticum
It has a marked effect on debility, especially after injuries, surgical shocks, and anesthetics. Profound anemia with frequent fainting. Aceticum acidum, also known as acetic acid, is well adapted to lean people with pale faces. Face pale, waxy, and emaciated with dark circles around eyes. Aceticum acidum also works for hectic fevers with drenching night sweat and prostration. No thirst in fever. There is excessive salivation and stomach
Acetic acid has the ability to liquefy albuminous and fibrinous deposits. Acetic acid has the ability to treat internal and localized epithelial cancer. Sycosis with nodules and formations in the joints. Haemorrhage from any part. Particularly indicated in pale, lean people with lax, flabby muscles. Wasting and debility.
- concern for his children and his deteriorating health.
- Fear of bad things happening, other people, the unknown, and water.
- Children: Irritable and whiny in their complaints.
- Agree. Anxiety on the inside.
- panic attacks that are annoying and make you feel suffocated.
- grief-related illnesses.
- Memory impairment; dull, uninterested.
- Treatment for wasting diseases such as tuberculosis, pernicious anemia, cancer, and AIDS, as well as former opium addicts.
- Symptoms of a chronic illness include weakness, anemia, and emaciation.
- During the night, you may sweat, feel thirsty and stifle your cough.
- Sunken eyes with dark circles, bluish lips, and a waxy, pale face.
- recurring fever accompanied by night sweats and coughing
- Chloroform side effects
- Amel, who is on her stomach.
- Aggravated cold; back sleeping.
Food and Drinks
- Aversion: Salty foods and cold beverages.
- Agg. Vegetables and cold beverages.
- Narcosis-related pain caused by drug abuse.
- bluish-colored lips, waxy skin, and anemic.
- eyes with rings of darkness around them.
- violent burning, then a cooling sensation and forehead sweat.
- significant gastritis
- stomach feeling like it is filled with vinegar, like the remedy.
- Burning, extreme thirst
- Distention and flatulence.
- pains resembling a case of colic.
- Touching hurts.
- sinking feeling as you’re on your back.
- diarrhea that is persistent.
- overflowing with urine.
- weakness leading to impotence.
- At the stool, sex occurs.
- Metrorrhagia and frequent menstruation
Larynx and trachea
- coughing fits repeatedly.
- Expectorate blood while coughing.
- Lying on your stomach causes pain.
- Lameness and weakness, paralytic feelings
- Phtisis is diarrhea and lower limb edema.
- Skin that is waxy.
- I cannot lie on my back.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|