Lords Apocynum Can 1X (Q) Mother Tincture (30ml) : For Coryza, Diarrhoea, Dropsies, Heart affections, Menstrual problems, Nausea
Table of Contents
Also known as
Lords Apocynum Cannabinum (Mother Tincture)
American (Indian) Hemp is its common name.
- In order to make the proofs, fresh or powdered root tinctures or infusions were used.
- It is said that watery infusions are more effective than tinctures (added with just enough spirit to prevent fermentation).
- For the tincture or infusion, the entire fresh plant should be used, including the root.
Causes & Symptoms for Lords Apocynum Cannabinum (Mother Tincture)
- An intense feeling of sinking, drowsiness, confusion, and dizziness are all side effects of apophynum cannabinum.
- Apocynum dropsies include general dropsies, dropsies in all parts of the body, dropsies in the heart, and dropsies with or without organic disease.
- Particularly urine and sweat production is reduced in the excretions.
- Apocynum Cannabinum causes severe gastric disturbance, severe heart activity depression, dropsical effusion control, and diuresis.
- Depressing the kidneys, intestines, and heart, apophynum cannabinum loosens sphincters.
- When given in cases of dropsy, apocoynum cannabinum helps restore the menstrual cycle.
- Despite being hungry, food or liquids are immediately ejected after eating, making diarrhea worse.
- Numerous symptoms are worse after sleep, and many of them are worse when you first wake up in the morning.
- confused, apprehensive, and gloomy.
- Vertigo, severe piercing pain in the right temple, and dizziness.
- Suddenly developing vertigo, then losing it.
- Inflamed eyes with a sand-like sensation are worse in the morning and evening.
- violent coryza, thick yellow mucus in the nose and throat when I woke up in the morning.
- Nasal mucous membranes become unusually dry and feel stiff. This is followed by the secretion of thick yellow mucus, which is sometimes preceded by an itchy discharge.
- Cold sweat (diarrhea) covering the face, dry lips
- Tongue coated, constant spitting, increased saliva and mucus, excessive thirst, and a dry tongue.
- When you first wake up, you’re extremely thirsty, but water disagrees with you, hurts, and throws you off (Ars).
- unable to handle food or drink; both are thrown away right away.
- She feels hungry, but when she eats, the distention she experiences settles in her epigastrium, becomes unpleasant, and hurts.
Anus and Stool
- After eating, the diarrhea becomes explosive and involuntary. The morning diarrhea is gentle and painless.
- voluminous, mush-like, yellow or brown stool that is often filled with partially digested food.
- extreme genuflection following a bowel movement.
- even with soft feces, constipation.
- Pile pain in the anus that feels like a wedge is being driven into it.
- Very few evacuations and watery stools were made.
- Every time after eating, symptoms appear.
- Urine is plentiful and almost uncontrollably released from relaxed sphincters, despite the torpidity of the urinary organs and its sparseness.
- No sediment is visible, just abundant urine of a light color.
the male genitalia
- Swollen and dropsical penis and scrotum.
- (Continuous or Paroxysmal) Exhausting Menorrhagia, with large clots of blood occasionally expelled in a fluid state.
- Young girls with amenorrhea often have bloated bellies and legs.
- A violent hoarse cough that gets worse at night, difficulty speaking, sharp staccato speech, and oppression.
- Short, unsatisfactory respirations and a dry, rattling cough with a sense of oppression.
- Heart palpitations and a quick, sharp, catching pain with flutterings and dartings in the cardiac region.
- Slow, labored pulse that was irregular, intermittent, intermittently weak and then slow.
- The heartbeat is barely audible, the pulse is quick and weak when the body is moved, and the person experiences dizziness or fainting when moving their head.
- stiff joints, particularly when moving in the morning.
- One arm and one leg move continuously and uncontrollably.
Arms and Legs
- Reddish-blue colored fingernails.
- Both knees hurt, and my feet, ankles, and legs were swollen.
- Excretions decreased, particularly sweat and urine.
- Daytime sleepiness and nighttime restlessness.
- Although I want to sleep when I go to bed, I can’t.
- sleepy both before and after feeling sick.
Side effects of Lords Apocynum Cannabinum (Mother Tincture)
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Lords Apocynum Cannabinum (Mother Tincture)
Three times per day, mix 10 drops in a half cup of water.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Lords Apocynum Cannabinum (Mother Tincture)
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Do not consume alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
|Country of Origin||India|
|For Use By||Women / Female|
|Homeo Forms||Mother Tincture|
|Potency||1X (Q) / Mother Tincture|