SBL Acid Gallicum 30 CH (30ml) : For Lung affections, Constipation, Debility, Delirium, Haemorrhages, Urticaria
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Acid Gallicum
Gallic Acid (chemical formula: C7 H6 O5)
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Acid Gallicum
- Tannic acid is derived from galls or oak-apples to create the well-known astringent known as gallic acid.
- It is applied locally to stop bleeding in the old-fashioned way.
- Acid Gallicum has been discovered to be particularly helpful in cases of pulmonary hemorrhage, excessive expectoration, and night sweats associated with phthisis.
- To control excessive menstruation, people frequently use acid gallium.
- Acid Gallicum is effective at reducing weakness and irritability.
- It is recommended to take acid gallicum if you have excessive mouth and throat dryness, a sense of anus contraction, jerking limbs, and skin itching.
- Wild delirium at night, extremely restless, jumps out of bed, sweats profusely, fears being alone, insists on constant supervision, is incredibly rude and insults everyone, even his best friends, is jealous of his nurse and curses everyone who speaks to her.
- Acid Gallicum is used to treat photophobia and burning eyelid itching.
- For complaints of thick, stringy discharge and nose bleeding, acid gallicum is recommended.
Throat and Mouth
- Gums sore on the left side around the decayed tooth are a common complaint from acid gallicum patients, as are dry mouth, throat, and fauces, as well as bad taste in dreams and deep sleep.
- Acid Gallicum relieves throat irritation and phlegm secretion.
belly and stomach
- At noon, the appetite diminished and there was astringent mouth taste.
- Stool came later than usual, leaving a gnawing, stinging, aching, dizzy, faint, hungry, and sick feeling in the bowels that extended to the stomach, with nausea lasting the majority of the afternoon.
- An astringent feeling in the stomach, a faint sick feeling in the bowels, and gnawing are all common symptoms.
Anus and Stool
- Acid Gallicum is effective at reducing the sensation of anus contraction, which makes it harder to expel stool that appears to have accumulated there and comes out slowly and in bulk.
- The patient with acid gallicum has increased urine production and some red sediment marks.
chest and the respiratory system
- The pain in my right lung was worse when I coughed, yawned, or took a full breath. It was worse at nine o’clock at night when I lay down.
- Some discomfort in the middle and upper regions of the lungs, with more in the left, spreading to the muscles in the neck and right shoulder, as well as down the upper part of the spine. Morning movements cause the discomfort to be worse.
- Acid Gallicum helps to stop limbs from jerking.
- Urticaria and various types of itching are relieved by acid gallicum.
Side effects of SBL Acid Gallicum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Acid Gallicum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|