SBL Agaricus Muscarius 30 CH (30ml) : Neurological symptoms, Twitchings, Convulsions, vertigo, frost bite
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
About Agaricus Muscarius
twitching, convulsions, neurological symptoms
General paralysis, Uncertainty in walking, Stumbles over everything on the way, Sensation as if pierced by needles of ice, Sensitive to pressure and cold air, Violent bearing-down pains, and various forms of neuralgia and spasmodic affections are all signs of agaricus. Symptoms appear diagonally.
It is beneficial for delirium and headache caused by the negative effects of alcohol. It is helpful for vertigo with a feeling of falling backwards. Agaricus muscarius is also beneficial for skin affections like chilblains and frost bite with itching, redness, and burning into the skin. Mental nervousness with lots of uncontrolled talking but does not answer to questions. Too much laughing. Confusion with no inclination to do anything.
- Dependent, weak-willed, unwilling to accept responsibility, and seeking safe, cozy life.
- You become completely consumed by worries about your health and cancer.
- People’s (supposed) complaints should be shared with everyone.
- consumed by the suffering of those in their immediate vicinity.
- a superstitious approach to performing good deeds; a desire to assist those who are terminally ill.
- Crazy lack of fear allows “Dare-devil” to wander around in the most hazardous situations.
- Fainting, hysteria following sex.
- walking and talking later in life.
- Slow understanding, ambiguity, and uncertainty
- Dependent; seizures following punishment; cholerea
- Inability to focus, agitation, and play with abandon.
- Twitches, spasms, convulsions, and chorea are examples of such symptoms.
- Excitation, fear, the death of a loved one, and repressed eruptive or discharge behavior are examples.
- Aura: body or spine feeling like it is being blown in a cold breeze.
- Spasms following discipline in children with chorea.
- The paralysis of the nervous system.
- Meningitis-related head rolling and self-biting in a child.
- Overly cold.
- Agg. Just before a storm.
- Morning and night, respectively.
- Following coition, agg.
- Amel. Following a nap.
- needles sticking in, either hot or icy cold.
- Complaints diagonally: Left leg, right arm.
- Alcoholism: shaky and itchy
Food and drinks
- Desire: eggs, salty foods, and salt.
- Aversion: Wine, food, and bread.
- Agg, cold refreshments.
- Pain: head-prickling cold or hot sensations
- Especially after scratching, the head feels cold; however, when touched, it feels warm.
- Right side discomfort while sitting or walking, as if from a nail.
- Meningitis: head rolls, bites, or tries to hurt themselves.
- Eyelids that tremble or twitch while you sleep, especially to the left before a thunderstorm.
- (Elaps corr) Constricted, uncontrollable eye movement that resembles a pendulum
- Menstrual cramps, feeling cold and frostbitten.
- extreme burning and itching.
- nose’s tip is red.
- headache accompanied by root pain.
- Sneezing follows a protracted cough.
- Hay fever: the nose, palate, and ears itch.
- Left side twitches with an increase.
- Unmoving and painful area.
- hiccoughs interspersed with empty eructations.
- abdominal muscles trembling and twitching, especially at night while in bed.
- Running causes spleen and liver pain.
- The passing of urine is cold.
- Afternoon urine is milky.
- The left leg is twitching and there is dysuria.
- After waking up in the morning, sexual desire increased.
- convulsive, paroxysmal cough followed by sneezing
- remedy for tuberculosis, pneumonia, and bronchitis.
- Palpitations and a red face, generally in the evening, following stools.
- ailments following the loss of milk.
- Back pain; sciatica.
- Sitting and raising the thigh while seated cause pain; lying is more painful.
- Standing, extending, touching, and tension.
- chilly feeling as if from flowing cold water.
- Awkwardness, stumbling, clumsiness, difficult coordination
- Twitches or spasms, particularly in the nates; more common before thunderstorms and after coupling.
- muscles, especially the toes, jerk when they fall asleep.
- Children who have been punished may experience chorea.
- some areas are cold.
- pregnancy-related paralysis of the lower limbs.
- begin the process of dozing off.
- Cold or extremely hot needles like chilblains.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.