BHP Abrotanum 1X(Q) Mother Tincture (30ml)
Common Name: A Lady’s Love in the South
Table of Contents
BHP Abrotanum: Causes and Symptoms
- A very effective treatment for marasmus, particularly in the lower extremities alone, but with a healthy appetite.
- Weakness in the lower extremities is by far Abrotanum’s most noticeable symptom.
- Additionally, it has a morbid appetite and severe indigestion.
- There are cramping, gnawing, burning, and occasionally nauseating sensations.
- The stomach feels as though it’s floating or submerged in water, which is an odd sensation.
- Metastatic rheumatism, another outstanding feature of Abrot, is metastasis.
- A sharp backache that is relieved by movement suddenly appears.
- Nighttime and cold weather make symptoms worse.
- Blue rings surround the eyes, and the face is aged-looking, pale, and wrinkled.
- It is appropriate for newborn children’s affections, particularly in young boys, as well as for emaciation, hydrocele, and epistaxis.
- Blood and moisture are oozing from the newborn’s navel.
- One who has a marked loss of appetite, ravenous appetite, and gnawing hunger who craves milk and bread.
- a depressed and greatly anxious person.
- Child from Abrotanum is angry, down, and very irritable.
- An individual feels like she wants to act inhumanely cruel.
- Feels like the brain is softening when thinking.
- A person with abrotanum energy is enthusiastic, chatty, enjoys shouting, and is humorous.
- cannot maintain a raised head.
- Speaking or exerting mental effort seems to particularly weaken the left brain, which is also easily exhausted.
- Along with a prickling sensation, there is a feeling of creeping chills.
- There is itching and a burning sensation on the left side of the scalp.
- a person with dull-looking eyes and blue rings around them.
- Abrotanum can check to see if the nose is dry and easily bleeds.
- Emaciation and comedones are visible, along with a wrinkled, aged-looking face.
- feeling of coldness and a hanging or swimming sensation in the stomach.
- The pain gets worse at night and is cutting, gnawing, and burning.
- The stomach is extremely distended, and the bowels are weak and sinking.
- various abdominal regions feel like they have hard lumps.
Anus and Stool
- Abrotanum relieves indigestion caused by food.
- Abrotanum treats rheumatoid arthritis after suddenly stopping diarrhea.
- Alternate constipation and diarrhea complaints respond well to aborotanum.
- It is helpful when pressing, burning, or in protruding piles.
- In particular, ascarides, it is useful in worm complaints.
the male genitalia
- Children with hydrocele may benefit from abrotanum.
- Both ovarian regions are twitching and experiencing a sharp pain that appears to radiate to the back.
- Abrotanum soothes the respiratory tract when exposed to cold air, which causes a raw sensation.
Pulse and Heart
- Rheumatism and sharp, severe chest pain are present in the area of the heart.
- Abrotanum prevents rheumatism from spreading to the heart.
- Small and weak pulses should be treated with aborotanum.
- It provides relief from sacrum pain.
- Having trouble moving or marasmus in the lower extremities is a good indicator.
- Abrotanum effectively relieves aches and pains, which are worse in the morning.
- It also soothes gout in the wrists and ankles as well as the itching associated with chilblains and frost-bitten limbs.
- Marasmus, hangs loosely, and the person is flabby.
- Abrotanum is well-known for its symptoms of restlessness and terrifying dreams.
- When excited, we tremble, feel sick to our stomachs, and feel generally weak and sore.
- When you have the flu, abrotanum is recommended for you.
- Well-timed numbness relief.
BHP Abrotanum adverse effects
- Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
- Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
- The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
guidelines for BHP Abrotanum dosage and use
- Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
- The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
- We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
best results with
- Abrotanum is well followed by Bryonia and Baryta Carb.
- When it comes to pluerisy, Abrotanum follows well after Aconite and Bryonia.
Rules and Regulations
- The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
- Use only after speaking to a licensed medical professional.
|Brand||BHP (Bangalore Homoeo Pharmacy)|
|Container Type||Glass Bottle|
|Shelf Life||5 Years From Date Of Manufacturing|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Homeo Forms||Mother Tincture|
|Potency||1X (Q) / Mother Tincture|