Willmar Schwabe India Aranea Diadema 200 CH (30ml) : For Bones & Spleen affections, Headache, Menstruation irregularities, Toothache
Table of Contents
Also known as
3 x 3 x 9 centimeters
Willmar Schwabe Aranea Diadema
The cross-webbed spider
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Aranea Diadema
- One of the most effective treatments for high body temperatures, intermittent affections, and the hydrogenoid constitution is aranea diadema.
- Unusual sensitivity to dampness and cold, as well as an inability to live near freshwater bodies of water like lakes or rivers or in damp, chilly environments, are symptoms of a hydrogenoid constitution.
- All complaints are exacerbated by taking a bath, by wet conditions, by wet environments, or by homes that are cold.
- Every day, every other day, every week, every month, or on a regular schedule, a chill or neuralgic attack will happen at the same hour.
- Attacks happen abruptly and violently.
- Head, face, and other body parts experience swelling, along with numbness and a chill as if the bones were made of ice.
- Aranea Diadema is indicated by hemorrhages from numerous sites, including wounds and punctured wounds.
- pain that feels electric.
- Much of the time, I want to lie down because it helps with so many symptoms.
- Aranea Diadema is indicated by toothaches that get worse at night after lying down.
- The right side experiences a lot of symptoms, including a chill that is not relieved by external warmth and no sweating despite a high body temperature.
- Moodily yearns to pass away.
- Tobacco use and being outside in the fresh air can ease a headache (in the forehead).
- By supporting the head, confusion and head pressure are lessened.
- When standing up, you need to lay down because of vertigo and eye flickering.
- It helps with headaches to be outside.
- Having a headache, burning in the eyes, and feeling hot
- Burning, stinging, and shooting pain in the eyes, along with a headache, before the eyes.
- Immediately after going to bed in the evening, all of his teeth start to hurt.
- At the same hour every day, I experience a sharp cold sensation in my incisor teeth.
- The next day at the same hour, the right lower incisors started to feel sensitive and cold again, especially when taking in air.
- Teeth in the entire upper and lower jaw experience sudden, violent pain at night, right after lying down.
- The effect was immediate, like a shock from an electric battery, and it darted along the tongue in a painful manner, as though coming from several points. It also painfully affected the jaws, head, and tongue.
- Smoking alleviates a coating of bitterness on the tongue.
- During a fever and the majority of other illnesses, people tend to be more thirsty.
- The thirsty Coryza
- Spleen swelling; enlarged, chilling spleen.
- Diarrhea, drooling arms and legs, watery stools, and loud bowel rumbling that sounds like fermentation.
- stomach spasms that start with dysmenorrhea.
- Too frequent, strong, and eight days earlier than expected periods.
- Viscous leucorrhoea, metronorrhagia, brightly colored blood, and vaginal mucus discharge.
- bloodshed that is violent in anemic and weak people.
Arms and Legs
- numbness in the areas that the ulnar nerve supplies.
- Pains in the bones and throughout the body that are dull and piercing, particularly in the forearm and humerus.
- A feeling of the hands and forearms being heavier and bigger at night.
- the little and ring fingers felt as though they were dozing off.
- Continuing to move the foot while boring and digging into the right tibia, and then dissipating as a result.
- the left heel is inflamed.
- all organs have experienced bleeding.
- Neuralgic pains, mostly on the right side, better with hard pressure, worse during menstruation, especially before, but still throughout the entire cycle, worse 12 at night, intolerable, forcing her out of bed, worse 3 to 8 p.m., aggravation recurring like clockwork, menses every three weeks.
- High levels of fatigue and laziness
- wants to move around while sitting all the time.
- Even in the summer, you are constantly cold, unable to warm up, and the cold is worse when it rains.
- After being in the water, you might feel chilled; thirst; a fever; or lack of sweating.
- During chill: headache, nausea, and knee, stomach, and back pains.
- During heat: drowsiness and a headache that is less intense than when you are cold.
- After heat: Sweating is absent, sweat occurs with or without thirst, and there is prostration and a dead-like pose with stinging eyes.
- When you wake up from a restless night of sleep, some parts of your body may feel swollen.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Aranea Diadema
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Aranea Diadema
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Brand||Dr. Willmar Schwabe India|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||200 CH / 200CH|