SBL Anthracinum 30 CH (30ml) : For Acne, Boils, Carbuncles, Small-pox, High body temperature, Ulcers.
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
Anthrax Poison is its common name.
Preparation: a preparation made from the sheep’s spleens that have been exposed to anthrax poison.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Anthracinum
- In all cases of boils and boil-like eruptions (including carbuncles and some types of acne), anthracinum is recommended.
- Although “succession of boils” or carbuncles is the key indicator for anthracinum use, it is also extremely helpful in other circumstances like “Terrible burning” with carbuncle.
- In animals with splenic fever and people with malignant pustules, the potentized virus is the best treatment available.
- Anthracinum provides relief for cellulitis, including gangrenous erysipelas and the unpleasant variety.
- Right lower jaw and submaxillary gland region swollen in a painful way, with a “hard, stony” appearance.
- Extremely unpleasant gangrenous ulcers can benefit from anthracinum.
- Headache with chill, head swelling, and a headache that feels as though it is passing through the head like a smoke with a heating pain.
- a painfully swollen gland under the chin and a stony swelling around the lower jaw
- In the anthracinum patient, the spleen is enlarged and there is a sensation that the diaphragm is being pushed forward.
Anus and Stool
- Anthracin relieves the symptoms of cholera-like collapse, feverish diarrhea, and often bloody but painless diarrhoea.
- Heartbeats are weak but frequent.
Legs and the Back
- Swollen axillary glands, excruciating joint and limb pain, and a fever are all present.
- Patients taking anthracin experience a crusty, oozing eruption, dry skin that itches, black or blue blisters, carbuncles, boils, swollen ulcers, and smallpox.
- When a person dies, rigor mortis (restlessness, clonic and tetanic spasms) are visible.
- Collapse and exhaustion, and Anthracin relieves excruciating burning pains.
Side effects of SBL Anthracinum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Anthracinum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|