SBL Calcarea Phosphoricum 30 CH (30ml) : For Delayed Dentition, Joint pains, Low Hemoglobin, Piles, Hydrocele,
Also known as
CP, CALCPHOS, and CALIPHOSFEROUS
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Calcarea Phosphorica(Dilution)
Common Name: Lime phosphorous
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Calcarea Phosphorica
- Whether in childhood, puberty, or old age, calcea phos is helpful in cases of poor nutrition.
- It is used for mental health issues, such as depression or related issues.
- After taking calcium phos, patients who are predisposed to bone and glandular diseases, teenagers with shorter statures, and those who experience issues with calcium, milk, or diet due to improper consumption can all experience benefits.
- Children whose teeth take a long time to erupt, who tend to have curved bones, and kids whose spines curve slowly need to be supported while they sit down all have these conditions.
- Calcarea Phos has positive effects in children with rickets, slow walking, a weak neck that cannot support the head, and other walking-related issues.
- When given with Calcarea phos, cold environments that cause arthritic pains, hip joint diseases, and pain in joints and sutures (stitches) are all alleviated.
- When treating fractures with slow healing.
- Following the administration of Calcarea Phos, complaints brought on by a change in weather improve.
Body and Mind
Children struggle with intellectual tasks and are grumpy and anxious.
Fullness in the head that hurts to move or change positions but gets better when lying still, as if the brain were pressing against the skull.
The use of calcium phosphate helps to relieve a headache on the vertex, behind the ears, and with the tightening of the neck muscles at the nape and occiput.
eye, ear, and nose
Singing or other sounds, as well as eye and nose pain.
Calcarea Phosphorica is used to treat sudden eczema-related swelling of the ears.
This remedy relieves a swollen nose with painful nostrils.
Throat and Mouth
The use of this medication helps to relieve minor tongue blisters and teething-related complaints.
Utilizing Calcarea Phosphorica, one can treat colic, soreness, and burning around the navel.
When you swallow, a sore throat ache gets worse.
belly and stomach
With extreme weakness, a headache, and diarrhea, Calcarea Phosphorica is beneficial for acute stomach pains.
violent colic accompanied by abdominal inflation, a lot of flatulence building up, or headache.
Relief is provided for abdominal aching soreness, cutting, and drawing pains.
Anus and Stool
buzzing in the ears after a bowel movement, and weakness
Calcarea Phosphorica helps to relieve aching, itching, bleeding after stools, and protruding piles.
People who experience joint pain with each cold, stormy spell may have fistulas.
An overwhelming amount of urine was passed while feeling weak.
Cutting and burning in the urethra before and after urination are treated with calerea phosphorica.
issues that men have
It helps with testicular enlargement, hydrocele, and involuntary erections.
Vaginal and external swelling, pain, and burning
Girls experience menstruation too early, when the blood is bright; women experience it too late, when the blood is dark; or the blood is bright at first and then dark.
Calcarea Phos helps pregnant women who are experiencing pain in their mammae, sacrum, or navel.
Lower and upper limbs
Calcarea Phos is used to treat gouty nodosities and relieve arm, shoulder, and swelling pain.
Pains above the knee, in joints and bones, especially the shin bone, are relieved. Legs are tired, weak, restless, crawling, and tingling.
When a patient has an acute illness and is experiencing anemia (low hemoglobin), fatigue, or weakness, calcium arsenate phos works wonders.
Calcarea Phos works best for numbing, cramping, and cold sweat-accompanied pains.
The main areas affected are the thumbs, knees, and loins.
This remedy helps to relieve tendon pain during flexion or extension.
Side effects of SBL Calcarea Phosphorica
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Calcarea Phosphorica
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking SBL Calcarea Phosphorica
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Ask a homeopath before using if you are pregnant or nursing, and stay away from alcohol and tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|