SBL Chininum Arsenicosum 30 CH (30ml) : For cold, headache, weak vision, ringing in ears, coryza, joint pain
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
CHININUM ARSENICOSUM (Arsenite of Quinine)
In diphtheria with great prostration, especially in cases that are prolonged, as well as in malarial affections, neuralgia, etc., chininum arsenicosum is a well-known medication for treating the symptoms of general weariness and prostration and is used as a general tonic, frequently with very marked beneficial and prompt effect.
Patients with chininum arsenicosum present with pressure in the solar plexus and tender spine behind it. It has been found to be effective in treating asthmatic attacks that recur frequently, cause great prostration, and cause cold, icy skin.
– Fear of the dark, cancer, the evil one, and ghosts. Health-related anxiety.
– Anxiety prior to a headache that gets worse with activity.
– Not happy with anything.
With closest friends, censorious.
– In the afternoon, restlessness became worsened at three in the morning.
– Noise receptive.
– Boredom and a desire for privacy.
– Memory problems.
– Reluctance to engage in mental effort.
– Making excuses seem worse.
– Exhaustion and genuflection.
– An icy chill.
– Made worse by the COLD. Made better by rest.
– Malaria-related ailments.
– Nerve pain
– Poisoning by tobacco.
beverages and food
– Longing for cold beverages
– Abhorrence of meat.
Worse: Unripe fruit, uncooked fish, and eggs.
– Neuroleptic pain above the eyes and in the temples.
– A recurring headache that is made worse by noise and excitement.
– Iron-headdress sensation
Periodic coryza that is profuse improves when standing up straight outside.
– Bloody spitting up.
– Muscle trembling on the face.
– Left-side left-sided neuralgia.
– Black and brown tongue.
– Angina with cancer.
– DIGESTION OF FRUIT UNRIPE, FISH, AND EGGS.
– Black, post-meal vomiting.
– Solar plexus pressure coupled with a sore back.
– Anorexia, which causes weight loss
– Bloating and grumbling.
– Tyrphanic distention
– A hard liver
– Pressure helps with colic.
– DIARRAHEA FOLLOWING FISH, EGGS, OR UNRIPE FRUIT.
– After eating, I have worse nighttime diarrhea.
– Indiscriminate feces.
Periodic asthma, which is worse when lying down and improved by bending forward and sitting next to an open window.
– Pectoral angina.
– A feeling that your heart might stop beating.
– Anxiety-related palpitations that get worse when you lean back.
The pain between the shoulders.
– Left mammary area neuralgic pain.
– Weakness and restlessness.
– Extreme coldness in the knees, legs, and hands.
– Nails and hands are blue.
– Legs with gooseflesh.
– Drowsiness following vomiting and nausea.
– Recurrent abscesses and furuncles that exacerbate symptoms in the head.
Burning and itchy erysipelas are relieved by cold.
Compl. Ferrum phos, Ipecacuanha, Natrum-muriaticum, Sepia: Ipecacuanha, natrum-muriaticum, sepia, ferrum phos, compl.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.