SBL Gnaphalium Polycephalum 30 CH (30ml) : Joint pain, stiffness, back pain, sciatica, colic, muscle pain, prostate
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
Gnaphalium Polycephalum (Cud-weed-Old Balsa)
Rheumatism, morning diarrhea, polyuria, and sciatica are all conditions that this remedy is without a doubt beneficial for.
- upper maxillary pain that comes and goes on both sides.
- A variety of abdominal pains, including colic.
- prostate irritation
- vomiting and hiccups are symptoms of the cholera infantum first stage.
- Pelvic girth and weight.
- scanty, painful menstruation due to dysmenorrhea.
- Having lumbar chronic pain is best relieved by lying flat.
- Lumbago accompanied by pelvic weight and lower back numbness
- Leg and foot cramps while lying in bed.
- Ankle and leg joint rheumatism pain
- Sciatica pain that is extremely painful and alternates with numbness.
- recurring foot and calf pain.
- large toe pain due to gout.
- Better, lift the limbs, and bend the knee on the stomach.
- inflammation and pain from gout
- pain in the back of the thighs, or anterior neuralgia
- Joint pain that feels like it’s oil-deprived.
- Rheumatoid neck and back muscles over time.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|