SBL Gunpowder 30 CH (30ml) : Septic Suppuration, Wounds, Boils, Carbuncles, Eruptions, Abscesses
Table of Contents
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
A mechanically close-knit mixture of potassium nitrate produces gunpowder, a dark-brown or black explosive substance.
Common Name: Carbon, sulfur, kali, and nitric acid make up black gunpowder.
Causes & Symptoms for Gunpowder
- Blood and pus accumulate in boils, which are still extremely tender and hard.
- This remedy relieves animal bites, deep cuts, and wounds that have been severely injured and are producing pus.
- An excellent blood purifier, used in children to treat Lumbricoides worms.
- a treatment for wounds that have ingested putrefaction-causing germs and become poisoned with various types of blood poisoning.
- After an infected tooth is removed, gunpowder promotes healing.
- Gunpowder helps the blood’s natural antiseptic action to be more effective in destroying disease-causing microorganisms.
- used to treat septic wounds that are stubborn about healing.
- This remedy is indicated if you tend to get boils again and again.
- Bites, injuries, and blood poisoning are signs that this remedy is necessary.
Side effects of Gunpowder
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Gunpowder
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Gunpowder
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|