SBL Magnesia Carbonicum 30 CH (30ml) : For Teething Trouble, Sour Stomach, Abdominal and Female Problem
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
Common Names: Light Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesie Carbonas Levis, and Magnesium Carbonate
Causes & Symptoms for Magnesia Carbonica
- A tearing-type pain on one side of the face, which is worse when quiet, can be treated with Magnesia Carbonica. It also works well for stomach complaints and teething problems.
- Magnesia Carbonica helps with complaints from wisdom tooth extractions, toothaches brought on by pregnancy that are worse at night, in the cold, and when there is silence.
- Magnesia Carbonica aids in digestive issues such as sour eructation, vomiting of bitter water, and a desire for fruits, acids, and vegetables.
- Magnesia Carbonica is helpful for abdominal problems, such as rumbling and gurgling, as well as for the hawking of fetid pea-colored particles.
- Additionally, it relieves right iliac region pain of the pinching variety.
- Magnesium carbonate is recommended for female issues such as sour throats, coryza, nose stops, late menstrual periods, scanty periods that only flow while sleeping, heavy periods that only flow at night and when lying down, and periods that stop when moving.
Sticking pain, which feels as though the hair was pulled from the side of the head where he is lying, is relieved by magnesium carbonate.
When the weather is damp, magnesium carbonate can help with scalp itching.
Magnesium carbonate, which appears suddenly and varies, is beneficial for hearing loss and deafness.
Along with alleviating mild tinnitus, it also helps with complaints of outer ear numbness, middle ear distention, and numbness.
Magnesium carbonate is prescribed for toothaches, particularly those that occur during pregnancy, that are worse at night, worsen in the cold, and worsen in the quiet.
Dry in the evening; sour flavor.
In cases of vesicular eruption and bloody saliva, magnesium carbonate is helpful.
Magnesia Carbonica aids in the relief of throat discomfort and pea-colored, fetid coughing up.
a craving for vegetables, fruits, and acids.
Food cravings and sour eructations are relieved by magnesium carbonate.
Rumbling, gurgling, and dragging toward the pelvis are symptoms of magnesium carbonate.
Magnesia Carbonica relieves the right illiac region’s excruciating, contracting, pinching pain.
Magnesia carbonica is recommended for complaints of bloody mucous stools that are green, watery, frothy, like frog pond scum, and preceded by griping, colicky pain.
Milk that is sour and contains tenesmus (Rheum) passes undigested through nursing infants.
Additionally, it aids in constipation brought on by severe nervous exhaustion or mental shock.
Magnesium carbonate is recommended in cases of menstrual pain, coryza, and nasal obstruction before periods.
Menstruation occurs only during sleep, is more voluminous at night or when lying down, and stops when walking. Menstruation is too late and scant, thick, dark, like pitch, and mucous leucorrhoea.
Salty, bloody expectoration is relieved by magnesium carbonate in tickling cough.
It can help with chest pain that is constrictive, coupled with dyspnea, and pain when moving.
When shoulders tear and feel dislocated, magnesium carbonate is helpful.
The entire body feels exhausted and painful, especially the legs and feet. Right shoulder pain makes it impossible to raise it. Swelling in the knee bend is a sign of magnesium carbonate.
Emaciation, sallowness, and an earthy appearance.
Magnesia carbonica is beneficial for sore, cold-sensitive hands and fingers with itchy vesicles and nodules under the skin.
Side effects of Magnesia Carbonica
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Magnesia Carbonica
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Magnesia Carbonica
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin
|30 CH / 30CH