SBL Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris 30 CH (30ml) : Chronic Neuralgia, Female Problems and Urinary Complaints
Table of Contents
Also known as
Thalia B. P.
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris
The Shepherd’s Purse is also known as Capsella bursa pastoris.
Freshly blooming plant material is used to make the tincture.
Causes & Symptoms for Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris
- Chronic neuralgia, which causes swollen eyes, a puffy face, and vertigo that gets worse in the morning, can be treated with Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris.
- Right eye suffers from severe pain that causes the eye to bulge up.
- Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris is also helpful for issues specific to women, such as metorrhagia, which manifests as excessively frequent and copious menstruation accompanied by savage uterine cramping.
- Leucorrhea that is painful in the womb and gets worse when you stand up is another condition that Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris treats.
- Additionally helpful for urinary issues, such as a constant urge to urinate, is thlaspi bursa pastoris.
- Renal colic, urethritis, and chronic cystitis are all helped by it.
- A remedy for hemorrhaging and uric acid is called Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris.
Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris aids in treating frequent epistaxis and puffy eyes and face.
Vertigo, which gets worse when you stand up, and frontal pain, which gets worse in the evening, can both be helped by Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris.
It can also be helpful when there is a scaly eruption behind the ears, a coated tongue, cracked lips, and a sharp pain over the right eye that causes the eye to look upward.
Blood loss following nasal surgery, particularly passive hemorrhage, is treated with Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris.
Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris is indicated by spermatic cord sensitivity to walking or riding-related concussion.
When menstruation is excessively frequent and profuse, Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris can be helpful.
Extremely profuse bleeding every alternate period, along with violent uterine colic.
Leucorrhoea before and after menstruation can benefit from Thlaspi Bursa Pastor, a bloody, unsavory herb that leaves permanent stains.
Upon rising, it soothes a sharp pain in the womb, which hardly has time to recover before the start of the next period.
Dysuria and spasmodic retention, frequent desire, heavy, phosphatic urine, chronic cystitis, hematuria, and gravel buildup.
Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris is effective in treating renal colic.
Additionally, it helps with urethritis, which causes tiny jets of urine to escape.
Side effects of Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|