SBL Thymolum 30 CH (30ml) : Back pain, Hookworm, dribbling urine, seminal emissions, night emission
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
Common Name: Candelabra Thyme
Causes & Symptoms for Thymol
- It is suggested for genitourinary illnesses and pathological emissions.
- A typical sexual neurasthenia is produced by the action, which is restricted to the sexual organs.
- This remedy is indicated when there is widespread lumbar pain.
- Hookworm disease has a specific treatment.
- Craves company and is agitated and
- This Thymol remedy relieves tired, aching lower back pain.
- Urine dribbling after burning in the bladder
- The complaints are made worse by physical and mental labor.
issues that men have
Thymol is indicated by lascivious dreams and frequent, nightly seminal emissions.
Side effects of Thymolum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Thymolum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Thymolum
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|