Willmar Schwabe India Acidum Nitricum 1X (Q) Mother Tincture (30ml) : For piles, fissures, mouth ulcers, skin cracks, enlarged glands
Table of Contents
Also known as
the nitrate of acid
3 x 3 x 9 centimeters
Willmar Schwabe Acidum Nitricum (Mother Tincture)
Common Name: AQUAFORTIS, NITRITE
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Acidum Nitricum
- The region around the mouth and anus is one of the areas where nitric acid acts most noticeably. Other nearby areas also experience this effect.
- Nitric acid is used to relieve an itchy, burning eruption between the fingers.
- This medication can cause breathlessness and heart palpitations when you walk or climb stairs.
- Inguinal gland swelling without pain or suppuration and swelling of the infra-maxillary glands are signs of acid nitrate.
- Nitric acid medication can treat vertigo that makes you prone to fall when you stoop or lie down.
- The body’s offensive, thin, excoriating, purulent, filthy, yellowish green discharges can benefit from nitric acid treatment.
- Stools, whether loose or constipated, are a hallmark of nitric acid, as is pain after stoma.
- Nitric acid shows signs of milk digestion difficulty.
- Touch, hat pressure, and riding in a carriage make the symptoms worse.
Body and Mind
- A mind that is easily influenced, prone to crying, argumentative, prone to rage attacks and cursing, and has an excessively weak memory.
- Usually, driving or taking a hard step makes the headaches worse.
- Nitric acid is used to treat head pains that feel as though they are being drawn and pressed together by a piece of tape.
the mouth, nose, ear, and eyes
- Eye aches and shooting pains, frequent lachrymation—especially while reading—and painfully sensitive eyes are all common.
- Dryness inside the ear is treated with nitric acid, which also reduces glandular swelling behind and below the ear from which stitching pains radiate.
- When using this remedy, hearing difficulty that was present while moving or riding is relieved.
- Nitric acid is used to treat violent, yellowish discharges that are foul-smelling and filled with mucus and frequent epistaxis.
- Dry nasal catarrh, sneezing, chest tightness, and soreness.
- Nitric acid is used to treat ulcerated cheek spots as well as soreness of the tongue, palate, and gums.
- Nitric acid aids in the removal of vesicles from the sublingual glands and the tongue.
Cough and Throat
- Nitric acid is used to treat hoarseness, particularly when speaking for extended periods of time.
- The throat is extremely hot and dry, and the tonsils are swollen and red.
- Dry barking cough, which tickles when you lie down and seems to bother you all night.
belly and stomach
- Nitric acid can be detected by the acrid eructation and rising of partially digested food in the mouth.
- The majority of symptoms, which include headache, nausea, and vomiting, happen at night and after eating.
- Tension and shootings in the left hypochondrium, accumulation of flauts in the abdomen, stitches in the hepatic region, and these symptoms are made worse by motion.
- At every bowel movement, hemorrhoids protrude.
Urine and stool
- Sticking pain in the rectum, mostly at stoke and when coughing, moist anus soreness with burning and itching.
- Long, pressing pains in the rectum and anus; difficult, but not particularly hard, stools with hours-long, violent pains following.
- Burning and soreness after urinating. A white or clear red deposit, occasionally granular, in the urine.
- Nitric acid is used to treat unpleasant, sparse, occasionally acidic, and occasionally alkaline urine.
issues that men have
- Pressure-sensitive male urethra, swollen and red orifice, and bloody or thick yellow mucus discharge are signs of nitric acid.
- This medication helps to relieve testicular swelling and enlargement as well as warts and ulcers on the inner surface of the prepuce and on the glands.
- Back pain and white discharges with an unpleasant odor can both benefit from nitric acid.
- abdominal pain that is severe and followed by a brown, thick, or cloudy discharge that looks like muddy water
- Nitric acid is indicated by menstruation returning a few days after cessation and turning pale red and infrequently occurring fourteen days later.
- Nitric acid helps with warts on the arms, jerking in the arm muscles, and cracking joints.
- a shooting pain and finger swelling, especially at the joints.
- cramps in the calves and soles of the feet along with constant coldness in the feet that worsen at night and as morning approaches.
- Nitric acid is indicated by easily bleeding ulcers, blackened pores, dry skin, and itching with rash on the face, especially when exposed to the elements.
- Rash from nettles that itches, especially outside and on the face.
- red-areolate pimples that suppurate into a hard lump
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Acidum Nitricum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Acidum Nitricum
Three times per day, mix 10 drops in a half cup of water.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Brand||Dr. Willmar Schwabe India|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Homeo Forms||Mother Tincture|
|Potency||1X (Q) / Mother Tincture, 1X|