Willmar Schwabe India Artemisia Vulgaris 30 CH (30ml) : For Chorea, Convulsions, Menstrual Troubles, Fits, Sleepwalking, Worms
Also known as
3 x 3 x 9 centimeters
Willmar Schwabe Artemisia Vulgaris
Common Names: Beifuss, Wormwood, Mugwort, and Artemisia vulgaris.
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Artemisia Vulgaris
- Convulsive diseases are a good indication for Artemisia vulgaris.
- The patient should be alert when they are agitated and excited before a fit.
- Artemisia vulgaris is indicated by fits in response to fear, grief, a head injury, menstrual irregularities, or teething.
- Artemisia Vulgaris checks attacks that are preceded or followed by seminal ejaculations, excessive offensive sweat, or both.
- The treatment is characterized by excessive sweating and a strange fetid, cadaverous, or garlic-like odor.
- Attacks that are repeatedly launched, then a significant period of rest follows.
- When menstruation is irregular or insufficient, Artemisia vulgaris relieves severe abdominal cramps.
- Artemisia vulgaris is effective in regulating irregular or insufficient menstruation that is accompanied by convulsions.
blow to the head, fright, grief, or unfavorable news
- After a seizure, stupor.
- Artemisia vulgaris is indicated by a tendency to steal and the effects of fear.
- Artemisia vulgaris relieves sharp, shooting headaches and spasmodic twitches that pull the head back.
- Face twitching, left mouth turned in
- forward-pressed lower jaw.
- Artemisia vulgaris is indicated by the chewing of the gums and the grinding of the teeth.
- This remedy is indicated by grinding of the teeth, clenching of the thumbs, and half-open eyes.
- Artemisia Vulgaris checks for food that is escaping from the mouth and difficult to swallow.
- Artemisia vulgaris relieves stomach cramps, nausea, and vomiting.
- Bloody abdominal cramps, irregular periods, and insufficient menstruation are all relieved by Artemisia vulgaris.
Anus and Stool
- Artemisia vulgaris effectively treats worm complaints, including greenish diarrhoea and the passing of feces and urine during spasms.
- A common complaint is frequent, yellowish urination, and Artemisia Vulgaris is recommended for this.
the male genitalia
- Artemisia Vulgaris effectively controls nightly pollutions, Seminal ejaculations, and spasm.
- Artemisia vulgaris is effective in reducing uterine prolapse, uterine spasms, and violent uterine contractions.
- Convulsions along with irregular or insufficient menstruation are signs of Artemisia vulgaris.
- Artemisia vulgaris calms the spasms’ rattling breathing.
- After long walks or lengthy illnesses, Artemisia Vulgaris is recommended for reducing overexertion or foot weakness.
- It calms infant or child who is teething from convulsions.
- After a fit, a long, deep sleep is thoroughly examined.
- spinal and brain congestion
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Artemisia Vulgaris
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Artemisia Vulgaris
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Dr. Willmar Schwabe India
|Country of Origin
|For Use By
|Women / Female
|30 CH / 30CH