Table of Contents
Also known as
Cardinal Mar Ptk
4, 4, 4, and 7.7 millimeters
About Carduus Marianus Pentarkan
For the treatment of fatty liver degeneration and as a supplemental treatment for severe liver diseases
- Indicated for chronic liver diseases (hepatopathy) and their accompanying symptoms, such as an enlarged liver or deteriorating liver function caused by alcohol.
- the portal vein’s clogging is removed
- Gastralgia, acid reflux, heartburn, and dyspepsia are known to be relieved by carduus.
Composition of Carduus Marianus Pentarkan
Acidum hydrofluoricum 5x 25 mg: liver pain, weight gain, and heaviness in the stomach
Aurum muriaticum natronatum 4x 25 mg: Right hypochondriac pressure accompanied by weight.
Carduus marianus Q 75 mg: This medication restores a normal bile flow. Its effects are primarily felt in the liver and portal system, resulting in soreness, pain, and jaundice.
Quassia amara Q 25 mg: Pressure and stitches in the liver, right intercostal muscle pain above the liver
Q.S. excipients for 250 mg
Direction of use of Carduus Marianus Pentarkan
Dosage: Carduus marianus Pentarkan (WSI), unless otherwise directed, ought to be taken as follows:
- For subsequent medication, 1 tablet should be taken 3 times daily; for acute complaints, 1 tablet should be taken at hourly intervals until improvement occurs, up to a maximum of 12 times per day.
- Give children half of the recommended adult dosage.
Note: Remember that acute intoxication is not a situation where this product is recommended.
Side effects: Carduus marianus Pentarkan (WSI) doesn’t appear to have any side effects.
Contra-indications: While pregnant, avoid using this product.
Interactions: Carduus marianus Pentarkan (WSI) has no known interactions with other products.
Terms and Conditions
Before purchasing this medication, we have assumed that you sought medical advice and are not using it for self-medication.
|Brand||Dr. Willmar Schwabe India|
|Country of Origin||India|