Homeopathy Medicine for Squint
When the patient is looking straight ahead, the other eye may turn either inwards, outwards, upwards, or downwards. Squint is also known as strabismus, which is a misalignment of the two eyes where the eyes do not look in the same direction.
CAUSES OF SQUINT
- eye muscles that are weak
- the eye muscles’ nerves are weak.
- any condition affecting the eyes, including glaucoma, cataracts, scarring on the cornea, and optic nerve dystrophy
SYMPTOMS OF SQUINT
According to the underlying cause and length of the squint, signs and symptoms can range from mild to severe.
- Both eyes or just one of them can make a distinct direction.
- Both eyes or just one of a child’s eyes can have vision problems.
- When it’s sunny outside, kids who squint occasionally close one eye.
- Double vision and difficulty visualizing are occasionally experienced by children.
HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE OF SQUINT
PHYSOSTIGMA –This medication is helpful for people who squint and have short-sightedness, as well as those who experience weakness in their eyes and excessive watery discharge.
JABARANDI-MostWhen the eye turns upward and inward, a homeopathic remedy is advised for long-sightedness and squinting.
GELSEMIUM– A very effective medication for squint, blurred, or double vision.
NATRUM MUR –Effective treatment for squint brought on by weakening of the eye muscles. There is pain in the eyes when looking downward. It is also given when the eyes turn outward. Working in sunlight or bright light may be challenging.
Comments are closed.