Also known as
A70 irritab-bel syndrome
Dimensions: 4.6 cm, 3.6 cm, and 9 cm
Indication of Allen A70 Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Drops
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), a functional gastrointestinal (GI) disorder, is characterized by changes in bowel habits, such as diarrhoea or constipation or both at different times, as well as abdominal pain and cramps, irregular stools, urgency, or the sensation that bowel movements are incomplete.
Composition of Allen A70 Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Drops
- 3 times argon nitric acid
- 3 times aspirin
- 3x Colocynthis
- Lily of the Valley 3x
- Lupodium Q
- 3-fold natrum carbonicum
- 3x Nux Vomica
- 3x Podophyllum
- 3x sulfate
- 3-fold kali phosphoricum
- 3x Aloe Socotrin
- 3 times-antimony crudum
- Triple-distilled Veratrum Album
Mode of Action:
- Argentum Nitricum: Most gastric conditions are accompanied by belching, including diarrhea that is green and flakes of mucus that resemble chopped spinach and flatulence, which causes a painful swelling of the pit of the stomach and abdominal colic.
- Asafoetida: Foul, dark, watery diarrhoea with griping pain and flatulence. Pulsations in the pit of the stomach. Extremely foetid gurgling and rolling of wind. Difficult loud expulsion. Hysterical flatulence with regurgitation of liquid and forcible eructation of gas.
- Colocynthis: Stomach pain, brown, watery stools that look like jelly and smell like musk after eating or drinking.
- Lillium Tigrum: Sharp abdominal pains, a lump in the rectum, a stiff, tense abdomen, frequent, tenesmus-accompanied stools, and urges for stools but only passing urine.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: The stomach feels bloated and full right away after a light meal, especially the lower abdomen. There is excessive hunger, but eating very little makes you feel full.
- Natrum Carbonicum: The smallest diet mistake can result in diarrhoea, orange pulp-like stools, shifting flatus, intermittent abdominal pouting, and acidity or acid dyspepsia.
- Nux Vomica: Constipation alternates with diarrhea, there are constant nausea and vomiting, sour eructations, and there is an ineffective desire for stools.
- Podophyllum Peltatum: Stools that are foul-smelling, foaming with sediment that looks like meal, yellow or white in color, prolapse painlessly with the prolapse of the rectum, and are followed by extreme weakness and exhaustion.
- Sulphur: A pressing downward sensation in the abdomen toward the anus, gritting pains around the navel, flatus emission, fullness, and tension in the abdomen as from incarcerated flatulence.
- Kali Phosphoricum: Entero-colitis, flatulence, post-meal hunger cravings, and golden-yellow, foul-smelling, hot stools are other symptoms.
- Aloe Socotrina: Before going to the bathroom, you may experience fullness, distention, gurgling, pain that spreads to different parts of your body, a feeling that diarrhoea is about to start, weakness, and soreness in your abdominal wall when touched or pressed.
- Antimonium Crudum: Constant belching, continuous flatus discharge that has been going up and down for years, and stools that contain hard lumps mixed with watery discharge are just a few of the digestive and intestinal complaints that can be caused by eating bread, pastries, acids, vinegar, sour wine, cold baths, overheating, and hot weather.
- Veratrum Album: Strong weakness is followed by extremely painful, watery, copious, and forcibly evacuated diarrhea.
- Read : How Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) cured with Single homeopathic remedy.
Dosage of Allen A70 Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Drops
- Take 10 to 15 drops, four times a day, in a half cup of water.
Terms and Conditions
Before purchasing this medication, we have assumed that you sought medical advice and are not using it for self-medication.
|Country of Origin||India|