Table of Contents
3,6,8, and 3,6 centimeters
About Kamdudha Ras
The tablet-based Ayurvedic medicine Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta), which is more commonly used in North Indian Ayurvedic treatment methods and is used to treat bleeding disorders and gastritis.
Ingredients of Kamdudha Ras
- Pishti Mukta
- Prashti Praval
- Pishti Shukti
- Varatika (Kapardak) Bhasma
- Bhasma Shankh
- Purified hematite known as Shuddha Sonageru
- Gilbert Satva
Chemical Composition of Kamdudha Ras
It’s possible that Kamdudha Ras includes
- calcareous carbonate
- oxidized iron
- Titanium in minuscule amounts may also exist.
Medicinal Properties of Kamdudha Ras
- Inhibits inflammation (effects seen in gastritis)
- Modest febrifuge
- Hypoglycemia (when diabetes’ PITTA systems are engaged)
- Brain-soothing effects of a mild antidepressant
Indication of Kamdudha Ras
Following health issues are recommended for Kamdudha Ras:
- Having a high or indigestion
- persistent gastritis
- intestinal ulcer
- acid reflux
- gum disease
- diarrhea that feels like it is burning
- Nervous Deficiency
- feeling of burning while urinating
- Amounts of blood
- Vomiting and Nausea
- pregnancy morning sickness and vomiting
- psychological harm
- extreme emotional exuberance or hysteria
- inflammatory bowel disease
- the condition known as IBS
Benefits & Medicinal uses of Kamdudha Ras
The cardiovascular, nervous, gastrointestinal, and urogenital systems are all affected by Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta).
In addition to lowering the likelihood of bleeding, Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta) also lowers body heat, balances stomach acid production, neutralizes excess acid, and reduces inflammation of digestive system organs.
Hyperacidity or Dyspepsia
All of the ingredients in Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta) lessen the symptoms of heartburn, sour taste, sour vomit, burning in the abdomen, and tenderness around the epigastric area by neutralizing the stomach acid.
It strengthens the mucus-lined barrier in the stomach and protects it from damage caused by irritants like alcohol, painkillers, bacteria, etc. It reduces gnawing or burning ache and nausea associated with gastritis. It is also effective for reducing feeling of fullness after eating in upper abdomen. Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta) is a drug of choice in both acute as well as chronic gastritis.
Peptic ulcers, which include gastric, esophageal, and duodenal ulcers, can be effectively treated with Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta).
Vertigo or Dizziness
In general, it is effective if vertigo has any of the following causes: Excess PITTA aggravation, which is a common cause of dizziness or vertigo, can be treated with Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta) in conjunction with other treatments, depending on the underlying cause of the illness.
- Poor circulation (when combined with Arjun Ksheer, Arjunarishta, or Red Bark Powder from Terminalia Arjuna)
- In addition to Jatamansi, anxiety
- (Drakshasava) Low iron or anemia
- Inner ear issues (when combined with Raupya Bhasma and Sarivadi Vati, it is effective but ineffective alone)
- any medication’s side effects
- Feeling of repulsion brought on by acid dyspepsia
Dosage of Kamdudha Ras
- Twice daily, one or two tablets with water.
Precautions of Kamdudha Ras
- Only those who are strictly under a doctor’s care should take this medication.
- Using this medication on oneself could be hazardous.
- Both pregnant women and children should avoid it.
- Choose a reputable manufacturer when buying this medication.
- Tremors, vertigo, and other adverse reactions from overdosage are possible.
- Ensure that you only use this medication as directed and for the recommended duration.
Terms and Conditions
Before purchasing this medication, we have assumed that you sought medical advice and are not using it for self-medication.
|Country of Origin||India|