For both acute and chronic sinusitis, use Bhargava Sinoras Tablets.
Dr. Bhargava Sinoras Tablets’ indications
- nasal drooling
- NOSE POPPIES
- Chronic and acute nasal catarrh
- scent loss
- congested sinuses
The Dr. Bhargava Sinoras Tablets’ additional indications
- To treat sinus pain and diarrhea
- Mild fever, headache, eye pain, and nasal discharge are all symptoms of weakness.
- facial swelling brought on by an inflamed sinus.
The ingredients in Dr. Bhargava Sinoras tablets
- Adenoid 12X
- 3-fold lycopodium clavatum
- Carbonica 6X Calarea
- P. nigricans 6X Pulsatilla
- 6x Kali Bichromicum
- 3X Sticata Pulmonaria
- Minor Lemna 3X
How to Use: One tablet for kids
Adult: Twice daily, two tablets, or as directed by a doctor.
Important Information: use as directed by a physician
|Shelf Life||Long Life|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Suitable For||Veg / Vegetarian|