BHP Acidum Aceticum 1X(Q) Mother Tincture (30ml)
Table of Contents
A mother tincture by BHP called acidum aceticum
Common Name: Acetic acid in glaciers
the mother tincture BHP Acidum Aceticum causes and symptoms
- Acetic acid, also known as aceticum acidum, is a popular remedy for emaciated, waxy, and pale-faced people who have dark circles under their eyes.
- Particularly following wounds, surgical shocks, and anesthetics, it has a notable impact on debility.
- Acidum Aceticum provides relief for severe anemia that frequently causes fainting.
- Acetic acid is also effective for lowering body temperature when combined with profuse night sweating.
- There is a stomach disorder, excessive salivation, and a high body temperature.
- Always, lying on one’s stomach makes a patient feel better.
- Acetic acid is also recommended for digestive problems that include sour belching, vomiting after every type of food, and excessive salivation.
- The stomach and chest experience intense burning pain, which is followed by skin numbness.
- Children who are malnourished and have frequent, watery stools that are worse in the morning, as well as thirst and night sweats, can benefit from taking Acidum Aceticum.
- Additionally, dropsy that is accompanied by extreme thirst and anorexia is included in this remedy.
- It relieves vertex and forehead heaviness as well as dull pain.
- When using alcohol, opium, coffee, or tobacco products excessively, Acidum Aceticum can help with headaches.
- For those who frequently experience catarrhal attacks, acidum aceticum is recommended.
- Acidum Aceticum stops nose bleeding, particularly after a fall or blow.
- Having dull teeth and bad breath.
- This treatment is effective at treating toothaches and scrotum ulcers.
- Flabby and pale tongue.
- Intense thirst, nauseousness, and frequent vomiting are all treatable complaints with it.
- aversion to cold and salted foods.
- Acidum Aceticum can alleviate colic symptoms such as abdominal distension.
- When on his back, the abdomen appears to have been sunken in.
Anus and Stool
- Acidum Aceticum is indicated by diarrhea, extreme thirst, and excessive drinking that seems unchecked.
- Swelling of the legs and feet along with complaints of diarrhea are indicators.
- It alleviates diarrhea as well as colic discomfort and abdominal tenderness.
- For bowel bleeding, it is helpful.
- This remedy can aid in the relief of constipation, excessive thirst, and pale urine.
- Acidum Aceticum is indicated by excessively large amounts of pale, phosphatic, and high blood sugar urine as well as by intense, burning thirst that never stops and cannot be quenched.
the male genitalia
- When emissions are weakened and semen passes through the stool, acid aceticum is helpful.
- If you have a weak erection, it helps.
- Acidum Aceticum controls metrorrhagia in women who have given birth and are extremely thirsty.
- It calms a hoarse voice and soothes irritated larynx.
- Hissing respiration, along with throat rattling, is a sign of acidum aceticum.
- It soothes the croup-like cough, which produces a hollow sound with each breath.
- Hemoptysis benefits from Acidum Aceticum.
- When you have myelitis and have excessive amounts of urine, lying on your stomach helps to relieve the back pain.
- Edematous swelling of the legs and feet can be treated with Acidum Aceticum.
- Convulsions can be helped by Acidum Aceticum.
- Acidum Aceticum exhibits extreme malnourishment.
waxen and pimply skin
- It is helpful for dropsical and generalized anasarca.
- Acidum Aceticum relieves burning both inside and outside the body.
The mother tincture BHP Acidum Aceticum has side effects.
- Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
- Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
- The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
dosage guidelines and prescription requirements for BHP Acidum Aceticum (Mother Tincture)
- Three times per day, mix 10 drops in a half cup of water.
- We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
When taking BHP Acidum Aceticum, take precautions
- If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
- Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Rules and Regulations
- The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
- Use only after speaking to a licensed medical professional.
|Brand||BHP (Bangalore Homoeo Pharmacy)|
|Container Type||Glass Bottle|
|Shelf Life||5 Years From Date Of Manufacturing|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Homeo Forms||Mother Tincture|
|Potency||1X (Q) / Mother Tincture|