Bio India Aconitum Napellus Mother Tincture 1X (Q) (30ml) : For high temperature, coryza, dry cough, headache, colic, anxiety, piles
Table of Contents
Bio India Aconite Napellus
Common name: Monkshood
Causes and symptoms for Bio India Aconite Napellus
- The patient, Aconite Napellus, also predicts the day and even the hour of death. The patient fears death, darkness, going to bed, ghosts, and being around large crowds.
- When there is suddenness of all complaints as a result of shock or fright, aconite napellus is recommended for symptoms of anxiety, fright, physical and mental restlessness, fear, and nervous excitement.
- Most trivial illnesses are accompanied by mental anxiety, tension, worry, and fear in the patient, who is extremely restless and moves quickly.
- The amazing nerve tonic aconite napellus also functions as a good shock absorber.
- Aconite should only be prescribed in the early stages of an acute disease because it only causes functional disturbance and there is no evidence that it can cause tissue change (tension of the arteries, emotional and physical stress, lack of periodicity in action).
- There is a sudden attack of fever with a high rise in temperature, with no apparent periodicity. The patient’s face is red or pale and red alternately. There is a burning thirst for large quantities of cold water. Aconite Napellus also helps treat the negative effects of checked perspiration, fear, fright, heat from the sun, shock, and excitement.
- In any part of the body, it is also helpful for sudden inflammatory conditions.
- Fear of dying during pregnancy or labor. Believing they will die and predicting the time.
- Fears: Crowd, congested areas, wide open areas, nighttime, an elevator or a tunnel, a heart attack or brain stroke, dizziness or fainting, an earthquake or an airplan.
- anxious agitation
- Panic states: Sudden, violent, palpitations, red face, vertigo, one-sided numbness, faintness, perspiration, trembling, and dyspnea are all symptoms, like an internal earthquake.
- nervous system and vascular system extreme excitability
- want the outdoors.
- Conditions worsened by dry, cold, and windy weather from the east.
- when overheated, aggravated coldness.
- Motion, lying on the affected side, and touch (especially when sick) are aggravating factors.
- Fear and shock are made worse, and you feel like you’re going to die.
- (Diarrhea and vomiting) Improvement discharges
- local congestion that is excessively numerous.
- while in a panic
- As you get out of bed and make an effort to sit up.
- With fear of dying, agonizing headaches, especially in the forehead and occiput, after being startled, and being exposed to the cold.
- As if enlarged, there is evening-long congestion and fullness.
- feeling of internal scalding
- Traumatic injury with intraocular bleeding (Arn, Ham).
- Inflammations from injury (Symphytum), conjunctivitis brought on by cold, dry wind, and snow reflections.
- Lid conjunctiva was red, there was profuse lachrymation, and the eyes were hot and dry.
- Sunlight-induced photophobia.
- Eyes seem to be bigger.
- vision loss brought on by fear, extreme temperatures, or both.
- An intolerable amount of noise is being heard through the external ear, which is hot and red.
- Sharp sense of smell for foul smells.
- Sharp redness and epistaxis (nose bleeding).
- expression of anxiety.
- after a dry, cold wind, left side agg., neuralgia, paralysis
- (Cham) One cheek is pale and the other is red.
- only on one side.
- pale and weak as you stand up.
- Lips and tongue are burning, numb, and tingly.
- Water is the only liquid that is not bitter.
- discomfort brought on by the cold, dry wind while pregnant.
- acute inflammations that are burning, stinging, have a high fever, and are very darkly colored.
- difficulty swallowing
- cold water consumption causes gastritis when you’re hot.
- thirst for a lot of water, preferably cold.
- Pain in the mouth that is burning.
- Backward pressure resembling that of a stone.
- Acute splenic inflammation; acute hepatitis.
- severe colic followed by a green, watery poop that tastes bitter.
- Tympanitic swelling, agg. umbilical area, scorching heat, excruciating pain.
- Urine retention in infants, especially those who are crying and restless and are afraid of the cold.
- during a crisis, frequent urination.
- Acute testicular inflammation, orchitis.
- acute ovarian inflammatory response to menstrual cycle suppression.
- dysmenorrhea brought on by fear, suppressed menstruation, and a chill.
- Fear-induced abortion.
- Early stages of croup; following a cold, dry wind.
- Larynx feeling touchy and inspired; appearing raw.
- I was agonizing, making croupy noises, and I was afraid of suffocating.
- Breathing difficulties brought on by fear and heart palpitations
- Dyspnea due to mental stress (Lobelia).
- Short, hoarse, forced, barking, and dry; throat irritation.
- Palpitations, restlessness, anxiety, and a feeling of your heart about to burst in your chest from fear of dying.
- Angina: severe, all-over pain, especially down the left arm; numbness and tingling.
- Pleurisy and pneumonia.
- Right side stitches, as well as motion, coughing, and breathing while lying on the right side.
- Rheumatism that feels acute and like it is expanding in size.
- afflictions frequently accompanied by tingling and numbness.
- Hysterical, numb, and paralyzed from exposure to the cold and dry wind.
- When paralysis prevents movement upon awakening, panic sets in.
- anxiety- and restless-filled nervous insomnia.
- rather than a panic attack, nightmares.
- Position: on the left.
- severe fever
- infants with jaundice.
- Rashes that are red and agg.
- Tingling and tiny needle-like pricks.
Side effects of Bio India Aconite Napellus
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Bio India Aconite Napellus
Three times per day, mix 10 drops in a half cup of water.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Bio India Aconite Napellus
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
|Shelf Life||5 Years|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Homeo Forms||Mother Tincture|
|Potency||1X (Q) / Mother Tincture|