LDD Chelidonium Majus 1X Q 30ml
Table of Contents
Mother Tincture: LDD Chelidonium Majus
Known formally as: Celandine
Chelidonium Majus LDD: Causes and Signs and Symptoms
- Chelidonium Majus is notable for its extreme general sluggishness and unwillingness to exert any effort.
- Abdominal gas accumulation; the color of the skin is a yellow-gray throughout.
- A Chelidonium Majus is a well-known liver remedy that treats many of the organ’s disease-related direct reflex symptoms.
- relieves the constant pain under the lower and inner angle of the right scapula in cases of jaundice.
- Serous effusions, hydrocele, and biliary complications during pregnancy are conditions for which Chelidonium Majus is prescribed.
- The bitter taste in the mouth, nausea, and vomiting are common side effects of Chelidoneum Majus. The tongue is covered in a thick layer of yellow with red edges that show the imprint of teeth.
- Constipation and diarrhea alternate, and patients also experience drawing and partial limb lameness. Constipation is characterized by hard, round, or sheep’s dung-like stools.
- Changes in the weather can cause illnesses to flare up or return, including stomach pain that radiates to the right shoulder blade and is only momentarily relieved by eating.
- Additionally helpful is Chelidoneum Majus for gall stone colic, which presents as nausea and bilious vomiting as well as a sharp, lancinating pain in the area of the gall bladder.
- The lower right lobe of the lung is typically affected. Dyspnea, with quick and sharp inspiration and pain in the right side of the chest and shoulder on inspiration. Spasmodic cough, with small lumps of mucus flying from the mouth when coughing. Chelidoneum Majus is also indicated in pneumonia when associated with liver affections.
– Autocratic and in charge.
– Reliable and straightforward.
– Worry about other people.
– A delusion that he has damaged his health, coupled with fear.
The RIGHT SIDE is worse.
– Change of weather at 4 a.m., 2 p.m., or 4 p.m.; cold, wet weather makes it worse.
– Improved through food.
beverages and food
– Have a craving for cheese and hot beverages or food.
– Dislikes: Spinach and cheese.
Warm food, beverages, and milk are preferable.
– Right eye discomfort.
– Pressing above the eyes that feels like a band; improved by closing eyes.
– Right side, worsening orbital neuralgia.
– A yellowish taint.
– Wings flapping.
– Right side neuralgia extending into the teeth and eye; liver issue.
– Yellow tongue with teeth-like traces.
– Astringent flavor.
– Warm beverages, especially milk, relieve stomach pain;
Eating can provide temporary improvement (relief).
– Warm drinks are better for nausea and vomiting.
– Sewing a back pain extension.
Legs drawn up while lying on the left side of the body reduces cramping pain.
– Liver, gallbladder, gall-colic, acute hepatitis, and jaundice complaints.
Eat something, sit on a stool, drink something warm, and lie on your left side with your legs raised to relieve abdominal pain.
– Transverse pain that is present.
– Diarrhea followed by periods of constipation.
genitalia of women
– Vaginal burning at the exact same hour every day.
Dyspnea, or difficulty breathing.
– Inspirations that are brief and snappy.
As if made of dust
– There is expectoration.
Little expectoration despite a lot of rattling.
– When coughing, mucus shoots from the mouth.
– Affected right lung.
– When moving, inhaling, or coughing, the stitching hurts more.
– Right-sided intercostal neuralgia that is worsening.
– PAIN IN RIGHT SHOULDER’S INFERIOR ANGLE (Ferr-m, Sang C).
– Back pain that worsens with bending over.
– Coldness in the fingertips and one hand and foot.
– Hands and palms that are discolored in yellow
– Lower limb rheumatism, particularly in the right ankle, is worse.
on the LEFT SIDE of the room.
– Not energizing.
Dreams about wakes and bodies.
– Hands emitting intense heat that spreads throughout the body.
– Skin taint that is yellow
Chelodonium Majus LDD side effects
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
LDD Chelodonium Majus dosage and guidelines
Three times per day, mix 10 drops in a half cup of water.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
LDD Chelodonium Majus safety precautions
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Rules and Regulations
The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
Ingredients: Majus Q Chelidonium
How to Use: Three times per day, mix 10 drops in a half cup of water. We advise you to take this medication under a doctor’s supervision.
|Container Type||Glass Bottel|
|Shelf Life||5 YEARS|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Homeo Forms||Mother Tincture|
|Potency||1X (Q) / Mother Tincture|