Lords Merc Iod Flav 30 CH (30ml) : For Enlarged Glands, Swellings with Pain, Tonsillitis with Bad Breath.
Table of Contents
Also known as
Merc-i-f, Merc-i-od Flav
Lords Mercurius Iodatus Flavus(Dilution)
Common Name: Proto-mercury iodide
Causes & Symptoms for Lords Mercurius Iodatus Flavus
- In cases of tonsillitis or diphtheritic sore throat, Merc Iod flavus is helpful.
- throat complaints accompanied by a persistent urge to swallow
- Affections of the throat, including highly swollen glands and the typical tongue coating.
- Inguinal glands that are swollen are large and hard. Induration (swelling) lasts for a long time.
- This remedy helps to treat bad mouth breath.
- throat feeling of a lump.
- Affections of the breasts, with a propensity for excessively warm sweating and stomach disturbances.
- when resting on the right side, worse after, and at night
- daytime, outside, is preferable.
Side effects of Lords Mercurius Iodatus Flavus
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Lords Mercurius Iodatus Flavus
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Lords Mercurius Iodatus Flavus
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|