Lords Mezereum 30 CH (30ml) : For Neuralgias, Bone Affections, Skin Problems and Constipationt
Also known as
Olive known as spurge
Causes & Symptoms for Lords Mezereum
- Mezereum has a notable effect on neuralgias, particularly those affecting the teeth and face. Violent neuralgia around the face and teeth running towards the ear at night, made worse by eating and better by being near a hot stove
- Mezereum is also effective in treating post-operative ciliary neuralgia, which causes radiating, downward-shooting eye pain accompanied by a cold sensation and bone stiffness.
- Additionally, mezereum aids in the treatment of bone affections when the pain in the neck and back is excruciating to the touch and is exacerbated by motion and at night.
- Mezereum provides relief from the tibia and long bones’ burning and pain.
- Mezereum is also helpful for conditions of the skin, such as eczema with excruciating itching and chilliness with pruritus that is worse at night.
- Exuding purulent material from ulcerated eruptions creates thick scabs.
Mezereum is beneficial for headaches that get worse when you talk, including stupefying headaches on the right side and external head infections marked by scaly eruptions and white scabs.
Sneezing, coryza, excoriated inside of nose, post-nasal adenoids, and coryza can all be treated with mezereum.
I want to stick my fingers in because I feel too exposed.
Mezereum is recommended for the treatment of post-operative ciliary neuralgia, particularly when the eyeball has been removed.
Coryza and red eruptions around the mouth are signs of mezereum.
Burning in the tongue that spreads to the stomach and a throat-level nausea improve with food.
Mezereum helps with chronic gastritis, nausea, vomiting, chocolate color, burning, corrosive pain, and nausea and vomiting. It also relieves gastric ulcers that are very painful and burning.
This remedy is indicated in cases of flatulent colic, shivering, and difficult breathing in children, as well as glandular swelling and a large abdomen.
Mezereum is helpful for diarrhea with small, white particles, prolapse of the rectus, and constipation following confinement.
Additionally, it helps with complaints of stitches, rectus prolapse, and anus constriction.
Mezereum is recommended when the menstrual cycle is excessively frequent, early, and profuse.
Mezereum should be used when a patient complains of enlarged testicles, aggressive sexual desire, gonorrhea, or hematuria.
Mezereum relieves chest constriction, thoracic bone pain, and burning.
Cough; made worse by eating; lower-than-reachable irritability; brought on by drinking a warm beverage.
Additionally, it helps with pain in the neck and back, which gets worse with motion and at night, as well as with long-bone pain and burning that is intolerable to all forms of touch.
Mezereum helps with Eczema complaints, alleviates excruciating itching, chilliness from pruritus, and makes the condition worse at night.
Additionally, it is used to treat ulcers that itch, burn, are surrounded by vesicles, have a shining, fiery-red areola, and hurt more at night, when touched, and in wet weather.
Side effects of Lords Mezereum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Lords Mezereum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Lords Mezereum
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|