Dr. Reckeweg Aethusa Cynapium 30 CH (11ml) : Intolerance to milk, loose motion, vomiting, weakness, convulsions
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
About Dr. Reckeweg Aethusa Cynapium
Common name: Parsley of Fools
Causes and Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Aethusa Cynapium
- The distinctive symptoms, which primarily affect the nervous system and the brain, aid in the treatment of children’s mental deterioration linked to gastrointestinal disturbance.
- Anguish, crying, and expressions of unease and discontent are present, as well as an inability to concentrate due to mental fuzziness and weakness brought on by sleepiness.
- It can help children who are agitated, anxious, or crying.
- When a child has diarrhea, a marked inability to digest milk (throws out milk), a sudden vomiting of a frothy, milk-white substance, followed by cuddled milk, and is experiencing dentition or summer complaints, this remedy is most frequently prescribed to them.
- after eating, food vomiting occurs an hour later.
- independent, solitary, and remote.
- They appear to be experiencing strong internal emotions but have chosen to keep them to themselves.
- has the impression that nobody truly comprehends them.
- Unnaturally passionate care for animals and a great love for talking to and interacting with them.
- illnesses with no obvious cause caused by minor emotional trauma or disappointment.
- Fear: fear of being suffocated in the dark.
- A fear of falling asleep.
- the worry that one will not recover from surgery.
- fear of being tested.
- Strong sense of family attachment and concern over potential death.
- Staphysagria, which speaks to itself while sleeping, talks.
- a lack of strength and weight loss, particularly in children, caused primarily by nausea and diarrhea.
- Especially in the summer, aggr. heat.
- appears to discharge in severe vomiting and diarrhea.
- violent jerking movements
- desire the outdoors while sleeping.
- vomiting milk after consuming curdled milk.
- enormous weakness
- shedding pounds.
Food and drinks
- Desire: cheese, salty foods, and noxious foods.
- Aversion: Milk, fruit, and fat.
- Magnesium-carb milk.
- mental strain-related pain
- Hippocratic, with an expression of seriousness.
- A wild expression appears as red flushes.
- nose-tip eruptions (Causticum) that surround or are present.
- infants have wrinkles.
- violently throwing up, especially milk.
- Child appears to be dying, throws up milk that has partially curdled, and is exhausted.
- milk-related cramps
- Following a meal, discomfort and aggravation.
- especially after milk, diarrhea
- sex desire to gradually decline and be controlled.
- Vomiting exhausts you to sleep.
- Startings throughout the night cause restless sleep.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Aethusa Cynapium
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Aethusa Cynapium
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Aethusa Cynapium
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|