Dr. Reckeweg Aralia Racemosa 30 CH (11ml) : For Lung Affection, Cough, Diarrhoea, Hemorrhoids, Leucorrhoea, Prolapse
Table of Contents
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Aralia Racemosa
American Spikenard is its common name.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Aralia Racemosa
- Old herbalists and eclectics used aralia as a treatment for phthisis and coughs, as well as for leucorrhoea and other complaints in women with acrid or suppressed secretions.
- Aralia Racemosa is characterized by a loud, difficult-to-exhale breathing pattern that begins as soon as the subject lies down at midnight.
- More damage is done to the right lung than the left.
- Turning to the left caused the right side to become completely free and the left side to appear affected.
- sleep-related excessive sweating.
- You can’t get rid of your fear of lung disease.
- A peculiar soreness in the alae nasi that appears to be fissured is accompanied by a stinging pain in the posterior nares brought on by the passage of acrid mucus.
- Weakly defined stomach and throat nausea, as well as an impending feeling of diarrhea in the intestines
Rectum and Stool
- Only a teaspoonful of soft, yellow feces were expelled with great difficulty after feeling like I was about to have loose stool.
- Rectal mucosa descended like a tumor.
- After getting up from the stool, the left side of the lower back ached and traveled upward.
- Aralia Racemosa is indicated by acrid, disagreeable leucorrhoea and piercing pain.
- respiration that is dry and wheezing, a feeling of impending suffocation, and dyspnea that is intensifying quickly.
- During inspiration as well as expiration, there is a loud, musical whistling that makes it necessary to sit up because it is worse when lying down.
- More damage to the right lung than the left
- During the night, a person may experience a spasmodic cough that causes them to wake up after the first sleep and prevents them from falling back asleep. This cough is brought on by a tickling sensation in the throat and a tightening of the chest; the person must sit up and cough violently, and the sputum produced during the attack is often warm and salty.
- Aralia Racemosa can be identified by its symptoms of weakness, prostration, nausea, and partial sickness.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Aralia Racemosa
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Aralia Racemosa
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Aralia Racemosa
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|