Dr. Reckeweg Ceanothus Americanus 30 CH (11ml) : Spleen Remedy, pain in abdomen, Mouth Ulcers, Frequent urination
Table of Contents
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Ceanothus Americanus(Dilution)
Fresh plant leaves are used to make the tincture.
Jersey tea root or New Jersey tea are common names
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Ceanothus Americanus
- Liver and spleen-related illnesses can be treated with ceanothus.
- When complaints are caused by exposure to cold air and are worse on the left side, it can help.
- a drug that promotes blood clot formation and stops bleeding.
- This remedy relieves a right-sided headache that is accompanied by left abdominal pain.
- Hair growth and gorgeous, healthy hair are benefits of ceanothus.
- Tonsils that are painful and swollen can be reduced with the help of the remedy.
- a useful treatment for mouth ulcers that develop at the mouth’s corners.
- This remedy helps to alleviate mouth dryness and decreased thirst.
Abdomen and stomach:
- With the aid of ceanothus, soreness, inflammation, and splenic swelling in addition to abdominal fullness are treated.
- In addition to pain and fullness in the area around the liver, ceanothus is incredibly helpful in treating jaundice.
- loss of appetite and a lack of interest in food.
- breathing difficulty and a swelling of the respiratory tube.
- chest pains, made worse by deep inspiration, and tightness in the chest.
Concerns raised by women
- Every month there is a lot of menstruation and an early period, along with rib pain.
- Ceanothus is effective in reducing and treating thick, yellow leucorrheal discharge.
- For people who experience frequent urination, bile in the urine, or other conditions affecting the urine, ceanothus is also very helpful.
- Ceanothus can help with complaints of loose stools and abdominal pain.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Ceanothus
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Ceanothus
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|