Dr. Reckeweg Cedron 30 CH (11ml) : For insect bites, periodical complaints, eye and nerve pains
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Cedron
Common name: Bean the Rattler
Dr. Reckeweg Cedron’s causes and symptoms
- Cedron has a noticeable effect on eye pain that radiates over the left eye and shoots into the nose.
- Recurrence of symptoms is characterized by a clocklike periodicity.
- Cedron has been found to be effective in treating malarial affections, particularly neuralgia, and is especially helpful in tropical or moist, warm, marshy countries.
- Cedron has the ability to counteract snake bites and insect stings when applied topically in the form of a pure bean tincture. Cedron is best suited for people with a voluptuous disposition, an excitable temperament, and nervousness.
- Cedron is also recommended for intermittent fever, which is defined as recurrent episodes of fever and chills that occur in a clockwise pattern and are preceded by mental excitement, followed by coldness during the chill, thirst for warm beverages during the heat stage, and profuse perspiration during the heat stage.
– Voluptuous, tense individuals who are easily excited.
He is mild-mannered and dislikes company, but when left alone, he deteriorates.
– Anger and fear toward friends.
– Refuses to sleep in it out of fear.
– Anxiety comes before depression.
Driving from one place to another is restlessness.
– Sadness following coitus, along with body heaviness.
– People having poor memories.
– Worse at 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. precisely at the same hour.
– Malaria-related ailments.
– Pains in the nerves.
Worse in women after chorea; in men after lying down, sleeping, at night, in the open air, and after sex.
Better if you stand straight.
– Convulsions and chorea, which are worse during the period
– A headache and overall body numbness.
Eye pain that is worse on the left side, worse after a contraction, before a storm, at night, and in the open air is relieved by applying cold.
– Severe eye pain that shoots into the nose and surrounds the left eye.
– Supra-orbital neuralgia.
– Burning ferociously.
Pale, bluish skin that gets worse during menstruation.
– Around 7:30 to 8:00 p.m., my neuralgia became worse.
Following coition, stammering
– A feeling of the tongue being paralyzed while menstruating.
– Uncontrollable urination following coitus.
– Urinary tract numbness.
Gender of a man
At sunrise, one’s libido spiked and worsened.
genitalia of women
– Morning in bed, increased sex desire.
– A simultaneous abortion.
– Periodic puerperal convulsions that start with a headache in the left temple.
– Axillary sweating
– Chorea (tremor), made worse by coition.
– Deltoid pain in the right shoulder.
– Numbness prior to or throughout a fever.
– At four in the morning, sweat follows.
• Around 3 or 4 p.m.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Cedron
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Cedron
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Cedron
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin
|30 CH / 30CH