Dr. Reckeweg Kali Bromatum 30 CH (11ml) : Lowers Temperature, Acne with Scars, Psoriasis, Convulsions, Fidgety
Also known as
Kalium and Kali Brom
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Common Name: The chemical compound potassium bromide
Causes & Symptoms for Kali Bromatum
- The mind and nerves are both impacted by potassium bromide, which results in a general numbness of the skin, throat, and eye mucous membranes.
- Convulsions or fits are most common during the new moon and are followed by headaches in women during the fits that happen during menstruation.
- With the aid of kali brom, negative effects like anxiety, loss of business, reputation, and humiliation can be reversed.
- Many complaints in patients taking kali bromatum are brought on by sexual excess, illness, or the passing of a close friend.
- Kali Brom lowers temperature and is better when used in conjunction with mental and physical activity.
- In both boys and girls during puberty, Kali Bromatum is a popular treatment for psoriasis, skin conditions, and acne in young people that leaves scars.
- If a woman has a scant menstrual cycle, kali brom is likely.
Body and Mind
Brain fog caused by grief and anxiety is evident in kali brom patients as are fidgety, busy hands, fumbles, and restlessness.
Stammers, speaks slowly, and has a difficult time pronouncing words because he has forgotten how to speak.
violent headache or occiput numbness, dizziness when bending over, and vertigo.
nose, ear, and eyes
vision is dim and eyes are watering.
Kali brom is indicated by the rumbling sound in the ears.
Larynx- and throat-settling coryza
belly and stomach
Women who throw up after every meal and have constant, persistent coughs.
Kali Bromatum helps drunkards who are vomiting and extremely thirsty.
Infants who experience periodic colic, which usually starts around five o’clock, may scream, moan, or grind their teeth while they sleep.
The Kali bromatum shows signs of complaints related to intense thirst.
Anus and Stool
Constipation, extremely hard, infrequent, and dry stools that are accompanied by painless diarrhoea and a chilliness in a warm environment.
Kali Brom is used to treat blind, excruciatingly painful varices that have black stools.
Kali bromatum is used to treat painful growths, rectal fissures, and hemorrhoids.
Kali Brom was indicated by ovarian neuralgia, severe nervous agitation, and fainting during menstruation.
When giving birth, you may experience convulsions as well as ovarian pain, swelling, and tenderness on the left side.
issues that men have
Kali bromatum is used to treat excessive sexual inclinations that result in nighttime erections that impair ejaculation.
In kali bromatum, fidgety hands are identified as having constantly moving hands and fingers.
One of the most telling signs of Kali brom is restless finger twitching.
weak legs; unable to stand upright.
Kali brom is indicated by moist eruptions with moist eczmea, slightly elevated, smooth, red patches that resemble urticaria, and bases that have hardened.
This medication helps to relieve uncomfortable pustules, boils, and the subsequent eruption of small boils, mostly on the face and trunk.
Side effects of Kali Bromatum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Kali Bromatum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|