Dr. Reckeweg Urtica Urens 200 CH (11ml) : Burns and scalds, Itching, Blisters, Deficient milk, Spleen complaints
Also known as
URTICICA UR, AU
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Urtica urens(Dilution)
To make the medicine, a fresh plant in flower’s tincture is employed.
Stinging-Nettlex is its common name.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Urtica urens
- Urtica Urens helps to alleviate complaints brought on by burns, blows, sting-bee bites, and other injuries.
- Common symptoms include fever blisters, breast swelling, and suppressed milk.
- It is one of the best internal and external treatments for first-degree burns.
- occiput and above the eyes on the right side of the head, stinging pains.
- Extreme giddiness and vertigo with a tendency to fall over are present.
- Urticaria is a condition marked by intense scalp itching that worsens primarily at night while you sleep.
- Affections of the spleen that cause headache complaints.
- The eyes felt weak and painful, and they felt as though they were full of sand.
- continuous coughing, scant mucus production, and lack of expectoration
- throat burning, dizziness, and nausea.
- Pressure makes abdominal pain worse.
- Urticaria relieves pain in the hypochondriac region and reduces spleen enlargement.
Anus and the Stool
- useful for removing Ascarides despite severe rectal irritability.
- Pain around the umbilicus and hemorrhoids, along with burning and rawness in the anal region.
- helpful for kidney and bladder diseases as well as the expulsion of gravel.
- upper body swelling brought on by repressed urination.
Lower and upper extremities:
- Movement is difficult and there is pain in the wrists and ankles.
- Gouty deposits are broken down and joint stiffness is reduced by urticaria.
- Right deltoid pain that is aggravated by movement, stiff, and accompanied by itchiness and blisters on the hands and fingers.
- The use of Urtica Urens can provide relief for complaints that are exacerbated by lying down, including bruised-feeling arm muscles and stiffness that prevents stretching.
- Finger swellies that itch and become immobile from blister formation are hands.
- The appearance of wrinkled skin, numbness, itchiness in the lips, nose, and ears, as well as skin that is hot with formication.
- With the aid of Urtica Urens, blister-forming burns and scalds are less likely to occur.
Male Body Parts:
- In addition to swelling and stinging, the private areas are itchy, and the scrotum is swollen.
- Acrid, excoriating white discharge comes from heavy blood discharges.
- Urtica Urens is an effective treatment for breast swelling brought on by insufficient milk.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Urtica urens (Dilution)
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Urtica urens Dr. Reckeweg (Dilution)
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||200 CH / 200CH|