SBL Allium Cepa 30 CH (30ml) : For nasal congestion, watery eyes, suffocation, obstructed nose
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
About Allium Cepa
Allium Cepa is a popular treatment for the common cold, influenza, coryza, and cough. Allium Cepa also helps with spring coryza, which is brought on by exposure to northwestern winds, and eye secretions like watery discharge from eyes.
Allium Cepa is also indicated in hay fever with watering of the eyes with burning and smarting as from smoke. Allium Cepa is also indicated in sinusitis. Headache, nose and eyes secretions is worse in the evening and in warm room and is relieved in open air. Allium Cepa also helps in cough which compels the patient to grasp the larynx. Allium Cepa also helps in singer’s cough. The cough sees to tear the larynx.
Burning in the nose, mouth, throat, bladder, and skin. Sensation of glowing heat on various parts of the body. Colds in cold, wet weather. Neuralgic pains, like a fine thread, following amputations or injuries to nerves. Traumatic chronic neuritis.
- Uninterested in family members, sleepy, and lethargic
- Writing errors.
- He walks on his toes or the outside of his feet, which is foolish behavior.
- Amel. Outdoors.
- Agg. Evening. Warm room.
- Illnesses progress from the left to the right.
- Following an amputation, I experienced neuralgic, tearing pains.
- injuries and post-operative ailments.
Food and drinks
- Desire: Oninons.
- Aversion: cucumber.
- Cucumber and onion mixture.
- Mostly forehead pain that spread to the nose or temples.
- Closing my eyes in a warm room in the evening.
- Amel. Outside, around period time.
- Eye watering in a warm environment.
- smoke-like sensation
- Hay fever and coryza, as well as bland eye discharge and watery, burning nasal discharge.
- Sneezing that is violent and irritating to the upper lip.
- In the evening, a warm room; outside.
- Spreads to the ears, throat, larynx, and bronchi from left to right, beginning on the left.
- Cold air gives me a headache.
- Left side agg. paralysis; urinating a lot.
Larynx and trachea
- Larynx hurts when you cough, so you have to grab it.
- WHOPPING COUGH
- asthma due to allergies.
- Agg. Getting into bed at night, entering a cold room from a warm one, etc.
- Right scapular pain while laying down.
- In particular, the heel of the foot can develop ulcers.
Thuj., Phos., Puls.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|