Table of Contents
Also known as
Asf, arsenic sulfide, and arsenic sulfide
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Arsenic Sulphuratum Flavum
Known as: Yellow Arsenic Sulfuret, Orpiment
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Arsenic Sulphuratum Flavum
- Symptoms of restlessness and anxiety, including apprehension about the future.
- Arsenic Sulphuratum Flavum relieves the soreness of the affected areas and the dropsical swelling of the glands.
- Varicose veins should be treated with arsenic sulphuratum flammatum.
- Arsenic Sulphuratum Flavum effectively relieves difficult breathing caused by sticking behind the ear.
- In cases of sciatica and knee pain, arsenic sulphuratum flavum is beneficial.
- It has been very effective in treating eczema, pustules, and moist crusts and scales on the scalp.
- Arsenic Sulphuratum Flavum can relieve chronic inflammation in the conjunctiva, cornea, iris, and lids of the eyes.
- It eases coccyx tenderness, lumbar (back) weakness, and neck and back stiffness.
- Arsenic Sulphuratum Flavum works well to alleviate burning in the urethra during urination and bladder pain.
- discharge that is very excoriating, repulsive, thin, and yellow, and it comes from every mucous membrane and outlet.
- Arsenic Sulphuratum Flavum relieves throat irritation, including tonsillitis, by reducing throat dryness, redness, and heat.
- Standing aggravates body and limb stiffness.
- When a headache and vertigo coexist, arsenic sulphuratum flavum can help.
- Pains can cut, burn, stitch, press, tear downward, or tear in muscles. They can also be internal or external, pressing or burning.
Important indicated symptoms of Arsenicum Sulphuratum Flavum
- When quinine abuse has resulted in severe weakness, when local medications have failed to control eruptions, and when there is a significant lack of response, this medication can be helpful.
- This remedy works well to treat skin irritations around the genitalia, breast ulcerations, and leg ulcers.
- Arsenicum Sulphuratum Flavum relieves trembling in the body and limbs, including the upper limbs, hands, and lower limbs, feet, and thighs. It also lessens weakness in all the limbs.
- Herpes, Eczema, fetid, itchy, and moist with corrosive yellow discharge can all benefit from Arsenicum Sulphuratum Flavum.
- Skin that has been scratched burns afterward, burns in certain areas, and has noticeable coldness.
- This remedy works well to treat ulcers that are bleeding, burning, crusting, deep, inflamed, painful, and that have thin, watery, yellow pus that is red, corrosive, and offensive.
Side effects of SBL Arsenic Sulphuratum Flavum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Arsenic Sulphuratum Flavum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|