SBL Bismuthum Metallicum 30 CH (30ml) : Colitis, gastritis, Vomiting, eructation, stomach pain, After operation
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
BISMUTHUM MET (precipitated sub nitrate of bismuth)
There is convulsive gagging and excruciating pain in the stomach due to accumulation of solid food, but water is immediately vomited in large quantities as soon as it reaches the stomach. Solid food is retained for a long time until there is large accumulation, and it is also vomited out later in decomposed form. The vomitus is very offensive. Bismuth metallic has a marked effect on treating colitis, gastritis, and vomiting.
Additionally helpful in cases of post-operative vomiting, particularly liquid vomiting following laprotomies accompanied by intense mental anguish and restlessness, is bismuthum metallicum.
The primary action of bismuth metallicum is to irritate and reduce catarrhal inflammation of the alimentary canal. It has no known side effects and can be safely taken with any other medications. Bismuth metallicum is also helpful in treating cholera infantum, which typically occurs during the summer with frequent vomiting and purging and watery, frequent, painless, and very offensive stools.
– Frontal pressing pain and a feeling of weightiness.
– TERROR OF ISLANDING.
The patient taking bismuthum metallicum wants companionship.
-Clinging, the child will always grab the mother’s hand, and anguish, which is never stationary for very long.
– Anxiety, pushing yourself out of bed.
a profound fear of dying.
– Unfeeling. Undertakes many tasks but persists in nothing. Discontented and morose.
– Pressure coming from below and above, and coming from before, in the right eye.
– In both canthi, thickened mucus.
– A toothache can be soothed by gargling with ice water.
Better: Cold beverages; however, when the stomach is full, vomiting may result.
Backward bending relieves the pressure on the spine and relieves stomach pain.
– Acute, violent stomach pains accompanied by severe agony, agitation, dizziness, cramping, and rubbing that worsen the pain; back rubbing relieves the pain.
– VOMITING as soon as the water warms up or reaches the stomach, especially for cold water.
– Vomits on a daily basis; worse: vomits liquids and food hours after eating.
– Gastric cancer
– Evenings, white tongue coating, frequent empty eructations, and stomach aches.
– Must stoop backward due to distressing pressure and burning in the stomach region.
– Illnesses following an abdominal surgery.
ridged with bloat.
– Constant flatus, lower abdominal pressure and rumbling, along with a desire to urinate.
– Diarrhea without pain
– Watery; plentiful; frequent.
– When walking, I experience a pressive, crampy pain through my chest near my diaphragm.
– Back and chest pain that is dull and burning.
Arms and Legs
– Laming, tearing pressure on the right forearm; more on the outside; goes away with motion and touch. Paralytic weariness and weakness in the right arm.
– Tearing in the right hand’s middle and ring fingers’ metacarpal bones, as well as minor tearing on the hand’s finger tips, especially under the nails.
– Corrosive itching near the joints on the backs of both feet and the side of the tibia, which gets worse when scratched.
– Frequent nighttime awakenings, apparently from fear; unable to take his usual morning nap.
Lascivious dreams, interrupted by restless sleep, and seminal emissions (occasionally absent)
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin
|30 CH / 30CH