SBL Hydrangea Arborescens 30 CH (30ml) : Useful in enlarged prostate, difficult urge to urine, renal stones
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Hydrangea Arboresens(Dilution)
The medicine is prepared either using a fluid extract or a tincture of fresh leaves and young shoots.
Hydrangea (Seven Barks) Common Name
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Hydrangea Arboresens
- The herb Hydrangea Arboresens has a good effect on the ureters and is helpful for excessive deposits of white amorphous salts in the urine.
- Hydrangea eases the discomfort associated with renal calculi and prevents the tendency to develop calculi.
- It helps with complaints of strictures and lessens the pain around the kidneys and the amount of bloody urine.
- The use of this medication helps to relieve complaints of dribbling urine and severe prostate spasms.
If you have irritability issues or are easily irritated, Hydrangea Arboresens may help.
- When the urethra is hot, burning, and experiencing sudden, severe, acute pains, Hydrangea Arboresens can help.
- Hydrangea Arboresens provides pain relief for people who suffer from partial urinary incontinence along with general irritability, aching, or back pain.
- For patients who have trouble starting to urinate, it is helpful in their complaints.
- It helps to lessen pain during stone passage in the urinary system, increases urine flow, and lessens pain associated with the passage of renal calculi, as well as pain in the loins, particularly on the left side.
- For complaints of an enlarged prostate, Hydrangea Arboresens is said to work best.
Side effects of SBL Hydrangea Arboresens (Dilution)
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Hydrangea Arboresens
3 times a day, mix 5 drops with 1/4 cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|